PDA

View Full Version : I never vote for anybody...

wolfdancer
11-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I always vote against...W.C.Fields
The BBC's take on the "blue wave" :
web page (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6137274.stm)

nAz
11-13-2006, 01:57 PM
well i guess that about sums up why the Republicans got their arse whooped, but on the other hand the Democrats could not have won if they did not have strong people running for office.

hmm On a another note I changed my mind about the Demos going after bush and Chenny. I did not want to see them go after them and spend bukoo money trying to get to the truth like the Reps did when they went after Clinton. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
But now I think they should, they should investigate every freaking thing that group did that may have hurt our country every lie every pocketed dollar. they have to because it is the only way this country will truly come to terms with the disasters caused by these fool. it's the only way we can heal and move on. the only way the next generations will forgive us.

pooltchr
11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
How about wholesale investigations for all of them...Reps and Dems alike! Then maybe we could finally get rid of all the career politicians in Washington and put some people in there that actually care more about the country than in getting re-elected!!!
Steve

Drop1
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I'll drink to that.
Rev. Swiver /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
11-13-2006, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well i guess that about sums up why the Republicans got their arse whooped, but on the other hand the Democrats could not have won if they did not have strong people running for office. <hr /></blockquote> Well, if that is not the funniest thing I have heard all day. Not once did you hear someone say, "Thank goodness. The Dem ticket was filled with a group of strong individuals who will put this country on their backs and save the day". Nope what I heard was, "Let's get them crooks out of there." Definitely a bit different than calling them "strong". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Please take no offense if you were not intending to try your luck on the comedy circuit but that was hilarious. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hmm On a another note I changed my mind about the Demos going after bush and Chenny. I did not want to see them go after them and spend bukoo money trying to get to the truth like the Reps did when they went after Clinton. <hr /></blockquote> Just face it, you know just like Pelosi knows, the Dems cannot get the votes. This has nothing to do with not spending the money, or "give the guy a chance", it is plain and simple, it was a matter of whether or not they thought they could get it pushed through.

[ QUOTE ]
But now I think they should, they should investigate every freaking thing that group did that may have hurt our country every lie every pocketed dollar. they have to because it is the only way this country will truly come to terms with the disasters caused by these fool. <hr /></blockquote> As long as they get their day jobs under control I have no problem with this. If there is something to find, go find it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Bravo...I agree. I think our wonderful, hard working, sincere Democrats should investigate everything those lying, stealing, cheating, drug abusing, spendaholic, war mongering, born again, fascist Republicans have done to our country! LMAO!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No, seriously, after six years of Republican control, we're too broke to investigate much of anything. I agree, though, that everything should be thoroughly investigated. I think the Democrats owe that to our country, and to our troops.

Kind of funny, don't you think, that two of the Repubs that will be running for 08, have both been caught with their mistresses /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif...Newt, and Rudy..wonder how the born agains are going to factor that out??? And, OMG, Rudy lived with a gay man!!!!
Gayle in Md,.

wolfdancer
11-13-2006, 07:32 PM
lol... Rev Harry

eg8r
11-14-2006, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kind of funny, don't you think, that two of the Repubs that will be running for 08, have both been caught with their mistresses <hr /></blockquote> They are trying to get your vote. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r