PDA

View Full Version : Non-political thread

Fran Crimi
11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Hi All,

All non political posts welcome.

If you post something political in this thread, be prepared to be BOOOOOD!

Here's my non political post:

True Story:

A few years back, one night I woke up in the middle of the night. I could barely get my eyes open and I couldn't figure out why I was awake because I knew I must have been in a deep sleep. That's when I saw at the foot of my bed two bright white vapors hovering. One was so bright that it lit up the wall behind it. I ducked my head under the covers and figured I was dreaming, but when I peeked out they were still there. I was really feeling put upon like I had no control over these vapors being there. I didn't feel like they wanted to hurt me, but I wasn't too happy about this visit .

I went back and forth hiding under the covers a few more times, but each time I emerged, the vapors were still there. Finally I called out (or thought) something stupid like "You're scaring me! Shoo! Go away!" And then they just disappeared. I sat straight up in bed and looked at the clock. It was 3AM. I had gone to sleep at 2. I got up and walked around the house like a jerk looking for vapors. Didn't find any.

So I decided to seek out a psychic. The psychic took one look at me and said, "You saw something." I said, "You bet I did. What was it?" The psychic then went on to say that it was a visit from my Guardian Angles. WHAT????!!!!

He said, actually there were three of them, one was pretty high up in the angel heirarchy. I thought about the brightest vapor.

Wow. Then he started laughing. He said they laughed at me because I was trying to shoo them away when it was me who invited them in the first place since I've said many times that I'd like to see my Guardian Angels. Heck, I never thought it would really happen, though. Sheesh!

Haven't seen them since, but it's nice to know they do exist. And we get to have more than one!! Who woulda thunk?

Fran

pooltchr
11-13-2006, 08:45 PM
I was in the process of moving to Florida. I had been packing the truck the previous day and well into the night. Got about 2 hours sleep and then started the drive. About an hour from Palm Beach, I was struggling to stay awake, but stupidly kept driving. I must have dozed off at the wheel when I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me awake. I was the only person in the truck. I always thought it was my GA taking care of me. They are real!
Steve

cushioncrawler
11-13-2006, 10:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> ..... A few years back, one night I woke up in the middle of the night. I could barely get my eyes open and I couldn't figure out why I was awake because I knew I must have been in a deep sleep.... <hr /></blockquote>

A few years back, one night I woke up in the middle of the night. I could barely get my eyes open and I couldn't figure out why I was awake because I knew I must have been in a deep sleep. I felt very cold, and there was traffic noise around me, and, even tho i couldnt open my eyes, i could tell that it was allready daylight. With some trouble, i got my (very crusty) eyes to open, and the first thing i saw was the biggest pool of blood i had ever seen -- the blood formed a bright red conical pyramid in the (blue stone) gutter directly below my face. I realised that i hadnt been able to open my eyes koz my whole face (and hair) were covered in dry blood. How could a nice 19 year old catholic boy find himself in this situation??

The previous night we had had our billiards end-of-year dinner -- a great night (we had 2 professional crooners entertaining us) -- i won the main award for the year (1967), and i remember drinking Johnny Walkers with the trophy donor after most had gone home -- then i remember innocently driving home across town (Ballarat) in first gear, and stopping for an innocent little short laydown on the front seat at the kerb at the entry to our place (we had a hotel on a corner in the middle of town) -- but i must have dozed off -- and i got a bad noze bleed -- and i must have rolled onto my back koz the blood woz all over me face and eyes and hair.

Panic stations -- i wondered how many cars had driven by, the drivers seeing a possibly dead bloody body hanging out over the gutter -- but my main worry was that dad came out and hosed the footpaths first thing each morning -- i darted in and washed up, then hurrydly hozed-down the crime scene, then cleaned up the car. Then a bit of a snooze -- and then off to school. Not a word said anywhere. Yes -- i definitely have a guardian angel.
madMac.

Rich R.
11-14-2006, 03:49 AM
Fran, the sixties were a wonderful time. You must have had some dynamite stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
GA's must have saved my butt, more than a few times.

hondo
11-14-2006, 07:56 AM
Could have been angels, could have been aliens.
Ever felt probed?

Drop1
11-14-2006, 08:28 AM
I probed an alien. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Rev.Swiver

Fran Crimi
11-14-2006, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Fran, the sixties were a wonderful time. You must have had some dynamite stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GA's must have saved my butt, more than a few times. <hr /></blockquote>

Ha! I ain't THAT old, Rich. I was jest a kid riding my blue Schwinn with the streamers back then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran

Fran Crimi
11-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Wow. You were being looked after for sure. A similar thing happened to my Uncle. He used to drive tired a lot until one time he fell into such a deep sleep behind the wheel, he said he even started to dream. Then suddenly his car swerved off the road and into a snow bank. He said if you could see the configuration of the area, every place was a death trap except for that snow bank. He thought he might have gotten some help that night. He never drove tired again.

Fran

Rich R.
11-14-2006, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Fran, the sixties were a wonderful time. You must have had some dynamite stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GA's must have saved my butt, more than a few times. <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Ha! I ain't THAT old, Rich. I was jest a kid riding my blue Schwinn with the streamers back then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
You don't know what you missed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Of course, I don't know either.
As they say, if you can remember the sixties, you weren't there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fran Crimi
11-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Wow, Mac! Just about anything could have happened to you that night, laying out there all bloody. You were a target for sure. Looks like 'somebody' woke you up, to hide the evidence among other things. Maybe to save you from getting pounced, too.

Fran

cushioncrawler
11-14-2006, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Wow, Mac! Just about anything could have happened to you that night, laying out there all bloody. You were a target for sure. Looks like 'somebody' woke you up, to hide the evidence among other things. Maybe to save you from getting pounced, too.... <hr /></blockquote>
I think that possibly nobody driving past turned a hair -- for a while our pub was one of the few that actually had a licence to stay open after 6pm (as long as u had a meal), so we had the lot, hookers (they wore out the back wall), poofs, grifters, off&amp;ondutypolice, AA rejects, yugo concreters fighting young ozzy bucks in the street -- then, when the licence finished at 10pm, many mooved to the poolroom (as publican's guests), and played barpool all night -- my room was above the table, so i got little sleep. Like i said, dad hadta wash the footpath each morning -- he had the biggest deepest knife slash across the full length of his cheek, mum said it was from a fight over a girl before the war, it gave him some street-credibility. I think that my GA was happy to hang around, but never entered. StMac.