PDA

View Full Version : What pool stick does efren reyes have? or advice.

mabbate3850
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Do you know what pool stick Efren Reyes uses? I don't know alot about what makes a good playing cue. I don't care alot about expensive inlays etc. Could give advice.

Thank you.

Rich R.
11-15-2006, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mabbate3850:</font><hr> Do you know what pool stick Efren Reyes uses? I don't know alot about what makes a good playing cue. I don't care alot about expensive inlays etc. Could give advice.<hr /></blockquote>
The last I heard, Reyes was playing with a Judd custom cue.

sygfrid
11-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Efren Reyes is already a pool god so you can give him ALMOST any cue and can still perform his best. Most of these players are sponsored so they'll endorse any cue that their sponsors will give them (hey, money speaks a lot in this sport!). Most of sponsorships are done by production cue makers, rarely do you see Custom cue makers (of course, there's more money in mass-production than in customs).

Most, if not all, of these players, taking sponsorship aside, would agree that their treasured cues are their customs since these are made SPECIFICALLY to their specs (length, hit, balance, feel, etc.)

If you want really good cues, go customs. But you have to know your preferences first. You can try out different cues from different manufacturers so you'll get the "feel" of what you want. When you've found out what's right for you, only then will you appreciate and enjoy customs.

I've recently gotten my custom cue which I will surely not trade for anything else. Check out this custom cue maker

VIATTORRE (http://www.viattorre.com/) their customs have almost the same price as the high-end production cues /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif