PDA

View Full Version : Nick Varner cues bought at ebay . . .

WoodMonkey
11-15-2006, 08:54 AM
I was looking for a jump/break cue and saw an ebay listing for two cues sold together: (1) a Nick Varner Atlanta Series Black and Brown and (2) a Nick Varner WC Series Jump/Break. Both were in brand new condition and signed by Nick Varner. I ended up paying $87 total for both cues, which seemed like a pretty good buy. However, since Nick Varner cues don't seem to be easy to price on the internet, I'm interested in knowing if anyone knows the actual value/quality of these cues.

Thanks

ragbug74
11-16-2006, 12:50 PM
From what I know, the Nick Varner line of cues is a line of Chinese imports. Not to say this is bad as many of the imported cues are improving in quality these days. My guess is that they aren't authentically signed by Nick, it's just a decal under the finish. If you bought both of them for $87.00, you did fine.

eg8r
11-22-2006, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
However, since Nick Varner cues don't seem to be easy to price on the internet, I'm interested in knowing if anyone knows the actual value/quality of these cues. <hr /></blockquote> I would say the value is exactly what you spent. That is what you were willing to pay and the same price the other was willing to sell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r