PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Republican Style

Gayle in MD
11-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Hold onto your seats...the latest Rebonics are out, and the neoname for hunger in our country, is now Food Insecurity Gee, I'm so glad nobody's hungry, only food insecure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Kind of reminds one of their name for corruption, Ethically Challenged /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif...What's next? Check out the new claims for Rumsfeld's raging sucesses in the Middle East, to learn about all those people with little or no electric, air conditioning, homes is rubble, no clean water, living like Nomads, and not one family without a dead relative, which he has Liberated. It's all on the Government websites...so it must be true, huh? www.usdod.com (http://www.usdod.com)

Rumsfeld Liberates 50 million in Iraq and Afghanistan.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

FatsRedux
11-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Yep..there are so many hungry starving people in America that the number one health problem is obesity.

Poor Fat People (http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds129.html)

As to Rumsfeld; he's gone now, get over it.

My biggest beef is that we did not bomb, rocket, strafe and burn every single structure in Iraq reducing everything to rubble and setting them back to a pre industrial society. We should have inflicted damage on a truly biblical scale as a message to the militant Islamists everywhere.

We should have gathered up the surviving leaders from all sides, told 'em they could all kill each other for all we care, but not to ever cross us again. Then we should have declared victory and pulled out.

BTW your team has the field now, so stop whining and start doing something constructive.

Fats < Not poor but definitely fat! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
11-17-2006, 04:46 PM
What a guy...you're all heart, Fats... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cushioncrawler
11-17-2006, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FatsRedux:</font><hr> .... As to Rumsfeld; he's gone now, get over it. My biggest beef is that we did not bomb, rocket, strafe and burn every single structure in Iraq reducing everything to rubble and setting them back to a pre industrial society. We should have inflicted damage on a truly biblical scale as a message to the militant Islamists everywhere. We should have gathered up the surviving leaders from all sides, told 'em they could all kill each other for all we care, but not to ever cross us again. Then we should have declared victory and pulled out. BTW your team has the field now, so stop whining and start doing something constructive. Fats &lt; Not poor but definitely fat!... <hr /></blockquote>
Fats, this all hinges on one word -- we.

"We" is changing -- in every western country "we" is gradually becoming islamized (population-wize). Hencely, just be patient, The present problem will be solved very very simply (in the long run) -- when the word "we" takes on a new flavor. But of course newer and bigger problems will arise. madMac.

FatsRedux
11-18-2006, 12:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> What a guy...you're all heart, Fats... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah..ain't I though! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FatsRedux
11-18-2006, 12:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote FatsRedux:</font><hr> ....
Fats, this all hinges on one word -- we.

"We" is changing -- in every western country "we" is gradually becoming islamized (population-wize). Hencely, just be patient, The present problem will be solved very very simply (in the long run) -- when the word "we" takes on a new flavor. But of course newer and bigger problems will arise. madMac. <hr /></blockquote>

Well I don't know how "we" feel about it. Let me ask you straight out..how did you personally react to the Cronulla riots? How did the justification for rape of women pronounced by the highest ranked imam in Australia strike you?

Fats

cushioncrawler
11-18-2006, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FatsRedux:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote FatsRedux:</font><hr> .... Fats, this all hinges on one word -- we. "We" is changing -- in every western country "we" is gradually becoming islamized (population-wize). Hencely, just be patient, The present problem will be solved very very simply (in the long run) -- when the word "we" takes on a new flavor. But of course newer and bigger problems will arise...<hr /></blockquote>

Well I don't know how "we" feel about it. Let me ask you straight out..how did you personally react to the Cronulla riots? How did the justification for rape of women pronounced by the highest ranked imam in Australia strike you? .... <hr /></blockquote>
Re the imam's comments re gaudy women deserving rape, to be honest i agreed with him in a way, and felt sorry for him for the press-fuelled over-reactions (i felt angry at the popular-press, az allways, yes, they stink over here allso) -- but i never did check out hiz actual words and context -- perhaps i could change my mind here.

Re the Cronulla riots -- i admit that i felt angry at the bands of muslim youths going along (rich) streets smashing the (rich) cars. And i agree with much of what the shock-jocks said (as much as i hate shock-jocks). But here again, i feel a lot of sympathy for palestinians and others -- a sort of "that could eezyly be me if i were in their shoes".

But i am different -- i am a greenie. I see a world covered in pink-ar$ed-superstitious-ignorant-selfish-apes, ruining things for the future. These are the dark ages. For instance, i think that Dubya (greenhouse is no problem) Bush is one of the finest scientists that the world has ever seen -- he has singularly prooved that time-travel will never exist -- koz, if it did, he would be dead by now. madMac.