PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cass' Birthday

Barbara
11-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Chris would've turned 52 years old today, but he left us in May of 2005.

I hope that Heide and Christ are doing well. I'm sorry to have to remember them both on this late BD, but I don't know any other dates to remember them both by otherwise. Does anyone? I really hate to forget them from this board.

Barbara

DickLeonard
11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Barbara he was only a Kid. He had Wisdom beyond his years. The Patron Saint of the CCB.####

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
The US Open of 2003
The US Open of 2004
Valley Forge of 2005

FatsRedux
11-18-2006, 01:06 AM
Chris was nothing more and nothing less than the finest, nicest person I'd ever met in cyberspace. I cannot begin to say how much I envy those who got to meet him in flesh and blood.

He was a gentle man, a gifted teacher, and a loving and accepting soul. His legacy will live on in the hearts of all he touched.

Chris--bro..wherever you are I hope that you're happy.

Fats

sack316
11-18-2006, 01:56 AM
As simple as it may sound, just the fact that he is remembered speaks volumes as to the type of person he was and his virtue as a man.

Chris you are ---and always will be--- missed by the many people's lives you touched without even knowing it.

Sack

SPetty
11-20-2006, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I don't know any other dates to remember them both by otherwise. Does anyone? I really hate to forget them from this board.<hr /></blockquote>Karatemom's birthday is August 15:
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=151644

Spike's birthday is August 19:
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=152220

Sid_Vicious
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
I miss the phone calls to Chris during the struggle he had. At least I have those to save personally, being that I never got to stand in front of the man. He was quite the competitor, in all of life. Chris was a good example for all of us to follow, especially in today's battles.

Respectfully,
Sid