PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note-Closed on Sundays.

Qtec
11-18-2006, 09:06 PM
get a load of this guy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
web page (http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=26959)

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran Crimi
11-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Don't go there! Got a virus alert message.

Qtec
11-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Too late. I've been going their for more than a year without any problems. Its a pretty well know site.
Did you watch the video?
Q

dg-in-centralpa
11-18-2006, 09:57 PM
So did I.

DG

nAz
11-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Q do you ever have that problem when the cops come to your house? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fran Crimi
11-19-2006, 06:14 AM
No, just as the video was coming up, my computer notified me that it had removed a dialer virus which means that by visiting the website, a program had been installed on my computer to allow my computer to automatically dial out, probably to incur charges for someone else.

This is a popular website??

Fran

Fran Crimi
11-19-2006, 06:16 AM
No, just as the video was coming up, my computer notified me that it had removed a dialer program which means that a program had been installed on my computer to allow my computer to automatically dial out without my permission. Yes, it called it a virus.

It may be a popular type of website where you come from, but here it's considered infected.

Fran

Rich R.
11-19-2006, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> So did I.

DG <hr /></blockquote>
So did I.
My virus program suggested scanning all files, which is very time consuming. Although it didn't find anything, I don't need this waste of time.

I have to learn to read the entire thread before clicking on one of these links. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Qtec
11-19-2006, 06:58 AM
From the website.

[ QUOTE ]
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM

These Terms of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms of Use or your use of this Site shall lie only in the state courts of Georgia in Fulton County or the Northern District of Georgia federal court, and you further agree to and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action
<hr /></blockquote>

Its an American site and it gets a million hits a week.

Q

Fran Crimi
11-19-2006, 07:00 AM
I don't know what to tell you. It's carrying a virus. Norton told me so.