PDA

View Full Version : Moon Landing Show

Fran Crimi
11-19-2006, 07:21 AM
Hey, did anyone see that moon landing show last night with Buzz Aldrin speaking about the experience? It was fascinating. I know there have been conspiracy theories about the landing being faked but after seeing the show I was pretty convinced it really happened. He even referred to having seen a UFO and how he dealt with it in his commmunications with Houston, knowing the world was listening. Anyone see it?

Fran

nAz
11-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Ya i watched it earlier this week... I had never heard about the UFO sighting. i see they never figured out what it was, wonder if it was the Russians.
Have you seen the detailed moon photos taken by the Apollo crew,they have them displayed at the Haden Planetarium, now that is cool.

Fran Crimi
11-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Hey, great idea. I have relatives coming in for the holidays. We could go to the planetarium.

Fran

dg-in-centralpa
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry I missed the show. I had heard about the UFO years ago. Maybe it was a "weather balloon" or a "star" as the government always used to identify the UFO's.

DG

Deeman3
11-20-2006, 12:04 PM
SWAMP GAS.....

DeeMan
which one of you earthlings called us swamp gas?

nAz
11-21-2006, 11:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Hey, great idea. I have relatives coming in for the holidays. We could go to the planetarium.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

Avoid the pseudo laser show... it's no way near as good as the old show before they remade the planeterium, although they do offer a two for one deal, so it maybe worth it.