PDA

View Full Version : How 9/11 Could Have Been Prevented, ...CNN tonight

Gayle in MD
11-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Another case of "They wouldn't listen." And, how 9/11 could have been prevented. tonight, on A/C 360...that's Anderson Cooper, at 10:00 pm, est, on CNN....just in case anybody gives a $**t anymore, about what happened on 9/11, and how we might prevent it from happening again....

Gayle in Md. The thorn....

pooltchr
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Another case of "They wouldn't listen." And, how 9/11 could have been prevented. tonight, on A/C 360...that's Anderson Cooper, at 10:00 pm, est, on CNN....just in case anybody gives a $**t anymore, about what happened on 9/11, and how we might prevent it from happening again....

Gayle in Md. The thorn.... <hr /></blockquote>

During Monday Night Football???????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You MUST be KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Gayle in MD
11-20-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL, I only watch the Redskins...and if they get to the middle of the season, and they are playing lousy, I cut and run!

Gayle in Md...thanks goodness we finally started a new quarterback!

pooltchr
11-21-2006, 05:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> LOL, I only watch the Redskins...and if they get to the middle of the season, and they are playing lousy, I cut and run!

Gayle in Md...thanks goodness we finally started a new quarterback! <hr /></blockquote>

so are you still hanging, or have you cut and run yet?
I had some concerns with my team when they blew the game with the Cowboys, but they still have a chance to win their division. Looked pretty good against the Rams this past weekend.
Steve

Gayle in MD
11-21-2006, 07:16 AM
No, haven't cut and run yet...compulsory to stick with the team since they beat Dallas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, ya know how it is with Cowboys and Indians! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle