PDA

View Full Version : Unknown News

Qtec
11-22-2006, 05:04 AM
web page (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/11/14/fox-news-internal-memo-_n_34128.html)

Fair and balanced? The no spin zone? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Q

eg8r
11-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Were you going to post any other comments about the site? Or are you just going to post a couple questions and then let the discussion begin there?

Any chance you are pointing us to a place that will load a virus onto our machine like the last time?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-22-2006, 06:09 AM
LOL...Dan Rather recently said that it is a fact, that Fox news, get's their talking points straight from the White House, daily. it's basically, a White House/Republican Propaganda network, and with bad taste, at that. Imagine, give a thug like OJ, a platform for making money by telling the world how he slashed his wife's ( And Ron Goldman's) throat, or how he'd improve his plot, if he could do it all over again. I can't imagine anything much more disgusting than that, Can you?

Gayle ...

eg8r
11-22-2006, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL...Dan Rather recently said that it is a fact, that Fox news, get's their talking points straight from the White House, daily. <hr /></blockquote> Help me out here, is the LOL at the beginning because you knew were going to tell a joke in the next sentence and could not hold it in. Are you serious? You are going to listen to Dan Rather for "facts"?

Fox gets its news from all the same sources as CNN and every other news source out there. The difference is that they don't put the doom and gloom into every single article or issue.

[ QUOTE ]
it's basically, a White House/Republican Propaganda network <hr /></blockquote> Is this any different than the <font color="red">C</font color> linton <font color="red">N</font color> ews <font color="red">N</font color> etwork? I don't remember the left having any problems when Clinton was sleeping with CNN?

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine, give a thug like OJ, a platform for making money by telling the world how he slashed his wife's ( And Ron Goldman's) throat, or how he'd improve his plot, if he could do it all over again. I can't imagine anything much more disgusting than that, Can you? <hr /></blockquote> I can't argue with anything here. It was despicable and I cannot believe anyone let it get as far as it did.

eg8r