PDA

View Full Version : Stomp on my balls. please.

Chopstick
11-22-2006, 07:08 AM
I was up in Columbia, SC at the local Boom Boom Room the other day. This girl comes over and hops in my lap and says I just met the weirdest guy ever. I didn't tell her she just met another one.

There is this old guy who is a regular at the club. He gets private dances from all the girls and they all seem to like him. So, she gave this guy a dance. They went up to the pirvate dance room and he lays down on the couch and asks her to stand over him and stomp on his balls with her high heels. Then he wants her to stomp on his face and for the grand finally and an extra $20 her asks her to knee him in the groin.

After this experience she went to the dressing and told the girls about it and they all jumped up and said "Oh, Ralph is here" and they all ran out to meet him.

This girl just could not understand this guys behavior. I told her that there is a reasonable explanation for this. Obviously this guy has been married before and lost his wife for some reason and he is just trying to remember what it felt like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Skinny Dipping and Old Men

An elderly cajun man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice -- picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.
One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.
He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"
The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
Moral: Some old men can still think fast...

DG

FatsRedux
11-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Masochist: Hit me!
Sadist: No, I won't!

Fats

Chopstick
11-24-2006, 05:40 AM
That's a good one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-24-2006, 11:27 AM
You all cal me a liberal, so this may be contradictory to many when I say this..."I'd have purged this thread if I were the monitor of this site." If the graphics of the subject line and the followup doesn't extend into the wrong level of the posting rules, it should. No offense Chop, but I found this tasteless and over the line. If you were to have indicated an ethnicicity of the man, made him a woman and had something different stomped, my guess is we'd have had activity on this topic from the mod. It passed the limits of the filter, but should it have???sid~~~if he'd have read it in an e-mail or link would have found it funny and relative to life in some ways

Qtec
11-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Chopstick, there are a lot of weird people out there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You should try youtube!

Q

Drop1
11-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I don't get the joke,but I would not prevent others from reading it,maybe they had their balls stomped on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Drop1
11-25-2006, 07:42 PM
I know them all by first name. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

S0Noma
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Let's hope not.

http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~dburke/jpegs/Oct4_Black8.jpg