PDA

View Full Version : Now that Round #1 is over...

Voodoo Daddy
07-18-2002, 02:03 AM
Disclaimer; This is for sporting purposes only...opps...HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll put my ass on the line here...hahahaha, I'm bypassing the 2nd round and sending my picks from the 3rd round out {talk about predictions!};

Ortman/Reyes
Butsamante/Engert
Archer/Cohen<~~~match to sweat
Petroni/Davis
Stickland/Jones
Takahashi/Huang
Varner/Deuel
Daulton/Okumura
-------------------
Then;
Reyes/Engert
Archer/Davis
Strickland/Takahashi<~~~sweaters delight
Varner/Okumura
------------------
Then;
Reyes/Archer<~~~Reyes should put on a clinic here
Strickland/Okumura
------------------
Finals;
Reyes/Strickland...because they are the best the world has to offer.

Just my 2 cents....{man, I hope I'm close, LMFAO!!!}

Chris Cass
07-18-2002, 11:40 AM
Hey Voodoo,

I could just imagine Kato's picks now.

Kato: That guy will beat that guy. Oh, I like that guy to win against that guy too.

Voodoo: Kato, that guy's not in the tourney. He's the waiter...hahahahahahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~agree's with the end results and Cohen over Archer.

Kato
07-18-2002, 12:10 PM
Come on Cass. I always take Duel and Efren. Corey because I like his style and Efren because he gives God the last 3. I like Bustamante to but I haven't really paid attention to the brackets like I should. I also don't know how strong most of the Far Eastern'ers and Europeans play (other than Souquet and Ortman and Chao and a few others) so it's tough for me to pick a winner. 2 things I know: 1) Fong Pang Choa will not win
2) Not cashing in this years World Championships will be Chris Cass.

Kato~~~Cass is woofing at me again 'cause he thinks I've never seen a waiter before.

9 Ball Girl
07-18-2002, 12:12 PM
Kato, you are too funny! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wendy~~always a pleasure to read Kato's posts

Chris Cass
07-18-2002, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr>
2) Not cashing in this years World Championships will be Chris Cass.

Kato~~~Cass is woofing at me again 'cause he thinks I've never seen a waiter before. <hr></blockquote>

Ouch! I doubt I'll ever cash in any World Championship event. Something about being a champion first. lol I'll never be a world champion but all the same, I'll always be your friend. Tell Voodoo, I'll be sending him a bottle of Excedrin xtra large, for the pain in the butt he'll be sitting with at the Open. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~enjoys Kato's posts too. They always seem to brighten my day. Go Huricanes....that was for you.

Kato
07-18-2002, 02:10 PM
First Wendy thanks, that was sweet. Second, Cass you gotta start being nice to me or you I won't send you a CD of pictures from the Open and I'll tell KarateMom to give you one of those chop thingies that they do. By the way Chris, since you've beaten every champion in the universe, what are your pics? Also, that guy in the tux, he's the MC, not Mosconi.

Kato~~~thinks that Exedrin idea ain't bad.

SPetty
07-18-2002, 06:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Second, Cass you gotta start being nice to me or you I won't send you a CD of pictures from the Open ...<hr></blockquote>Hi Kato,

If I'm nice to you, can you send me a CD of pictures from the Open? I think Chris and I are the only ones not going... /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif Anyway, make sure that you get good pictures of the CCB tournament with pics of *everyone*!

How about this deal? If you get the pictures to me, I'll get them up on the web for you (and everyone else)! PM me if that works for you...

Voodoo Daddy
07-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Well, I'm batting .500 so far. Missed two sets of matches totally. Never saw Cory or Steve Davis losing. Shannon losing 9-1? But I still feel the end result will not change...Efren and Earl in another SHOOTOUT!!! More to come...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kato
07-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Absolutely darlin'. According to Chris you're the bomb and when I'm done you get the extra special Kato hookup. How's that?

Kato~~~knows nobody really roots against Voodoo.

07-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Kato, you have just no idea how Da Bomb SPetty really is! If I were a guy, I'd be hitting on her big time! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif Hi Sue!

Voodoo Daddy
07-19-2002, 12:02 AM
Kato...there will be no pics of Voodoo anywhere except Post Offices, ladies bathrooms across the south and on the nightstand of Lois Lane, ok? Just that simple.

Kato
07-19-2002, 07:09 AM
Oh my. Voodoo has been touching his Searing Custom again. He's feeling a little bullet proof. I've decided Voodoo has 2 choices. 1) submit to the wishes of this chalkboard or 2) kill me. Come to think of it, I might not be around much longer.

Kato~~~not quite Superman but has a cape for special occasions.

SPetty
07-19-2002, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> ... when I'm done you get the extra special Kato hookup. How's that?<hr></blockquote>Sounds great! Go ahead and put in a few pics of Voodoo - I can make sure they get into many ladies bathrooms in the south! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
07-19-2002, 02:30 PM
SPetty, he doesn't like his picture in public. Something about the magical Voodoo Moojoo he's got going on. I think we can come to a mutually agreeable compromise that would let some of you who haven't met The Man, see The Man. Oh yeah, they'll be whole bunch of this big kid who's getting locked in a candy store.

Kato~~~yep, still pumped.