PDA

View Full Version : Players will not sue IPT

jjinfla
11-24-2006, 07:48 PM
It looks like the players will be content to cash the checks they received and will not bother to sue the IPT.

The people who claimed they could get attorneys to go forward with a law suit for free most likely found out that it was not really for free.

Now they are saying the players are not committed to the law suit and if they are not committed then the lawyers will not receive contingency fees. That tells me the lawyers never did say they would work for free.

Did these people who are dealing with the attorneys actually out and out lie to the players?

I now suspect that the lawyers might even want some up front money. There is no way the players will put up some up front money. That is a given. And the people who claimed they knew everything are now afraid to tell that to the players.

Yep, there was a mole in the group. It is not Linda. You should be ashamed of yourselves for even thinking that. It was the three people who were trying to get those Harvard lawyers. Everything they planned to do they put right up on the message board for KT to read. How dumb. Unless they wanted KT to know everything. ergo, a mole.

So now KT knows that the players are divided and will not sue so now I do not expect anymore checks to be sent to the players. Better run to the bank and cash the check you received if you didn't do so yet. You might as well get something. At least that is what I would do. But then what do I know. I never even met a Harvard lawyer. A few from Chicago Kent, and University of Chicago, and DePaul, but no one from Harvard.

Jake