PDA

View Full Version : Meltdown on AZB

jjinfla
11-25-2006, 05:59 PM
It appears that posters on AZB don't know the difference between an argument and a debate. AV84Fun is great at debating while RG thinks it is an argument.

RG is the person who is supposed to be working for the IPT players? I feel sorry for the players.

Now they are posting their personal laundry on that website.

Soon it will be just like RSB.

I put my money on AV84FUN. He seems the more intelligent. Is good at the art of debate. And most likely, at the very least, works in a law firm. Which means it is easy and not expensive for him to file a lawsuit. So I would take his comments about a lawsuit seriously.

The only solution for the Webmaster is to ban RG before the lawyers get involved and drag the webmaster into the whole mess.

See Mike, I'm not angry at you. Just trying to help you.

Jake

Rich R.
11-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Jake, I'm not sure why you brought this crap to this forum. Obviously, these two guys are in one huge pi$$ing match.
IMHO, is seems like AV84Fun is just looking for an excuse to sue someone and make a pile of money. Since RG is suppose to have a pile of money, unlike most other posters, he is the best target.
In any case, this stuff is best left at AZB. After all, most of us read it, first hand, on that site.

jjinfla
11-25-2006, 07:19 PM
You are right Rich R. It was meant for Mike. He likes Randy. I got banned from AZ for a lot less than Randy is now doing.

Anyway, you are right, it is childish stuff. I will just observe and laugh.

Jake

HarryDC
11-25-2006, 09:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Jake, I'm not sure why you brought this crap to this forum. Obviously, these two guys are in one huge pi$$ing match.
IMHO, is seems like AV84Fun is just looking for an excuse to sue someone and make a pile of money. Since RG is suppose to have a pile of money, unlike most other posters, he is the best target.
In any case, this stuff is best left at AZB. After all, most of us read it, first hand, on that site. <hr /></blockquote>

Rich R.

May I suggest that a nicer word than crap be used to describe the AZ posters who typed false and misleading information about the IPT and legal advise for pro players to read.

Why not liars? There egoís wonít even allow them to shake hands or admit they are wrong. These people should not only be banned from billiard forums they should be ostracized completely by the pool community. Who could trust such people? I donít!

When you speak of other posters money you should only be speaking for yourself as you donít speak for me! If this RG poster has so much money why doesnít he buy the IPT and pay the players? Thatís the way I see it!

HarryDC

MrLucky
11-26-2006, 04:40 AM
I agree with Rich I read the email posted and my thoughts are ...
1. It should be left there!
2. They both sound childish to me since this is all over one wanting to make the other post that <font color="red">They were WRONG!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color> Are these two ten year olds? iÄ thought a couple of post I had to deal with here were immature but this takes the cake!
3) by posting this on this forum you are just inviting them to carry it on here and I am sure no one here wants to have to go through that! JMO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
11-26-2006, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> Rich R.

May I suggest that a nicer word than crap be used to describe the AZ posters who typed false and misleading information about the IPT and legal advise for pro players to read.

Why not liars? There egoís wonít even allow them to shake hands or admit they are wrong. These people should not only be banned from billiard forums they should be ostracized completely by the pool community. Who could trust such people? I donít!

When you speak of other posters money you should only be speaking for yourself as you donít speak for me! If this RG poster has so much money why doesnít he buy the IPT and pay the players? Thatís the way I see it!

HarryDC
<hr /></blockquote>
Harry, first of all, I did not use the word "crap" to describe the AZB posters. I used that word to describe what they are posting. There is a huge difference.

As for using the word "liar" to describe either one of them, I can't do that. I will admit that I am not privileged to all of the details involved in their discrepancy. Therefore, I could not call either one a liar, as I do not know the truth myself.

Concerning my comment about the money of RG, it is no secret that he is reported to be a man of relatively good means. I was making a general statement, that he is more financialy comfortable than most other posters, however, that does leave room for some exceptions.

As far as buying the IPT, that would take an amount of money that is much more than an amount considered a comfortable financial situation.

In the end, it is the responsibility of the person currently owning the IPT to pay the players. On this and other forums, you have been a very vocal supporter of the IPT. Rather than look for someone else to pick up the slack, why don't you give KT a call and tell him to do the right thing and meet his commitments to the players.

slim
11-26-2006, 06:54 AM
The AZ front page is more functional, quicker to update and on the cutting edge of whats 'happening' when one goes there for tournament and some business information.
Once inside the chat rooms its a different world, full of allot of people I feel I would avoid when in a pool room, but there are only a few with whom I would choose to interact with. I find the dialogue here to carry more give and take and generally more intelligence and thats healthy. What I now seem to do is just visit the AZ site, keep my comments to myself and just bounce around other web sites for something that I can learn, or give help to someone in need. AZ's annoying posters (not all) are slowly shutting me up, driving me away.