PDA

View Full Version : Honor

Drop1
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
We went into Iraq,with no honor,on a lie,now lets leave with no honor. There are more pressing problems confronting the U.S. than this war. And yes three thousand Americans died for nothing.

Fran Crimi
11-27-2006, 08:00 AM
Hey, I have an idea. Go here:

political forum (http://www.uspoliticsforum.com)

Gayle in MD
11-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Reckless negligence going in, agonizing incompetence after the occupation, followed by continuous, deceitful denial of the truth, led to hundreds of billions of dollars, spent, many of them squandered, the deaths of thousands of United States Troops, untold numbers of Iraqis, and resulting in devastating consequences, perhaps, for the whole world, if violence continues, without a political solution, and the region isn't stabilized soon.

Bush, Rice, Cheney, and Rumsfeld must be held accountable for what they have done. Their arrogance is truly repulsive. I, for one, want them to pay, in more ways than just having to live the rest of their lives known as the worst administration in history. Unfortunately, there is no legal way for our country to sue an administration for incompetence. One can only hope that there will be a full and complete dismantling of this administration's cover-up of their law breaking and incompetence, in the hope that our country can learn how to prevent such atrocities from ever happening again. A jailed Saddam, is poor justification for such devastating results.

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
11-27-2006, 08:06 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention...

Here's another site you might consider posting to.

website (http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/)

Enjoy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
11-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Drop1
11-27-2006, 12:43 PM
It was just a thought,considering our allies are making arrangements to leave Iraq,and a civil war is taking place there,and Syria,Iran,and Iraq have a plan in place,to stop the violence,I wonder why should we be there. Why is Iraq more important to Republicans,than America is. xoxoxo

Gayle in MD
11-27-2006, 07:32 PM
The only reasonable answer that I know of is they want to try to put some kind of successful facade on their massive mistakes. Now, Bush, is announcing that he needs a half billion for his library!!! Guess it'll take that much money to create a rosey portrayal of this Iraq disaster. I wonder if he's going to sign a no bid contract with Halliburton to build it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.
XOXOX

Drop1
11-27-2006, 08:01 PM
The half billion is for a picture of Bush landing on a aircraft carrier,sans plane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif He is asking three dollars,and forty nine cents to house his collected writing.They plan to have a crayon to sign the visitors book,the crayon will be a no bid twenty thousand dollar purchase from Halliburton /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
11-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Gayle I think it will take a billion especially if David Letterman donates his Phoo Pas to the Library.####

Gayle in MD
11-28-2006, 07:58 AM
BWA ha ha ha....good one. Well, although we joke, and it is obvious, and undeniable, our troops should come home. Why should they stay there in the middle of a civil war? They no longer have a mission. It was stupid to think this thing could have gone anywhere but where it is right now. A lot of us knew that, and weren't foreign affairs experts, either. We're either going to demonstrate, and demand our troops come home, or we're going to allow them to stay in a living hell, for nothing, for another two years until we can get Bush the hell out of the White House. This is a disgrace, and Bush must pay. AND YES !!!! IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!! The caps are not for you, they're for the righties, who are really wrongies, lol....hence, they want to shut us up now....they're arguments don't hold water any longer, not even in their fantasy world.

Gayle in Md. XOXOXO

Gayle in MD
11-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Dick,
It's a joke to even think of this President, having a library. He has deep sixed everything about his administration that should be known. It'll just amount to a fairy tale, just like all his press conferences, and his pumped up BS to cover up the facts. He's a joke, and he's made our country a joke, too. WE need to bring our people home, NOW!

Gayle in Md.

Stretch
11-28-2006, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> BWA ha ha ha....good one. Well, although we joke, and it is obvious, and undeniable, our troops should come home. Why should they stay there in the middle of a civil war? They no longer have a mission. It was stupid to think this thing could have gone anywhere but where it is right now. A lot of us knew that, and weren't foreign affairs experts, either. We're either going to demonstrate, and demand our troops come home, or we're going to allow them to stay in a living hell, for nothing, for another two years until we can get Bush the hell out of the White House. This is a disgrace, and Bush must pay. AND YES !!!! IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!! The caps are not for you, they're for the righties, who are really wrongies, lol....hence, they want to shut us up now....they're arguments don't hold water any longer, not even in their fantasy world.

Gayle in Md. XOXOXO <hr /></blockquote>

Gale before you send everyone home lets concentrate on cleaning up afghanistan. Canada's been getting body bags home every week from Kandahar where the heart of the resistance is. We;ve taken over as the lead combat unit in there. As far as i know only Britain, Canada, and the USA have been in the front. all the other UN countries only volunteered to patrol the "safe" provinces. whoopee. But since Irak happened most of your resources disappeared leaving us holding the bag so to speak. This all started out with Bin Laden you know. Lets hurry up and off the sob so we can all come home. St.

Gayle in MD
11-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Afghanistan is where we should have stayed. bin Laden, should have been our only mission. Afghanistan is now as much in Kaos as Iraq. The region, both Afghanistan, and Iraq, is being infiltrated daily, by more and more radicals, by the hundreds, being financed and/or helped by Iran and Syria. Hezbollah is training troops to send into Iraq and Afghanistan. Their new roadside bombs, which Hezbollah had used in their altercation with Isreal, penetrate even armoured vehicles and tanks. We don't have enough people armed, trained, supplied and ready to go, to quell the growing violent thousands. There can only be more killing, whether we stay, or leave. The incompetent prosecution of our mission, gross overcharges by civilian contractors, hidden underfunding, and lack of supplies, seem to me to prohibit any increase of troops and equipment into the landscape. The Pentagon talk was, Go Long, Go Big, or Go Home. The last seems to be our only option. Bush thinks he's going to get Iran and Syria, on his side? Thinks he can use allies in the Middle East to pressure Iran and Syria, Hezbollah, and all the other factions of radical influence, to lend us a hand? Not a chance. Our backs are against the wall. Because the Administration's first goal has been to low ball the true information, and results, the dior circumstances have grown way beyond what we've been told over the last year. Staying long, will only mean more deaths. Going big, is not an option, we don't have enough people or equipment. Even if we tried to gear up, and train up, it would take months to prepare for going big. What happens to our troops over there in the meantime. I think that's why Baker is stalling in the first place. He wants to go big, but because Rumsfeld has broken our armed forces, we can't go big, without taking time out to prepare to go big. We should get everybody out, and let the people who hate one another, and hate us also, have at it, until a single enemy emerges in power to be dealth with. Leaving our people in a Civil War, to be slaughtered, is wrong, won't change anything, and won't help anything. We need to get out, and re-group. bin Laden, is not in Afghanistan, or Iraq. The British say they will only stay until 07. Things look very very bad.

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
The insurgents in Iraq say they have the money to be self sufficient. Bush says we will not pull out of Iraq,be cause it would be a defeat for our children,and grand children. England has announced they will pull the majority of the seven thousand troops they have in Iraq,and everyone of the coalition of the willing are packing their bags. Bastards,don't care about the grand kids...how pathetic does it get. I wonder what the Iraqi grand kids get out of this war,besides parents with stumps.

Gayle in MD
11-28-2006, 01:45 PM
The only winners in this war are Iran, North Korea, and bin Laden. If the United States stays in iraq, then the draft should be re-instituted. I just isn't fair, to keep re-deploying the same people back to Iraq, over and over. When one considers the vast armies being built by North Korea, Iran, etc., the draft should be instituted, anyway. As things stand now, we're seen as lame ducks. That's no good at such a crucial time. The right, has driven us deep into debt, and deep into war at the same time. It's time for us to face facts, and prepare ourselves for a rough bumppy ride, IMO.

Just think, if the country had listened to Jimmy Carter, and addressed our issues with fossile fuels, and stayed at it, where we might be right now.

Gayle in Md.