PDA

View Full Version : Joke

FatsRedux
11-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Three men are standing in line waiting to get into heaven one day.

Apparently it had been a pretty busy day though, so St. Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty full today and I've been asked to admit only people
who have had particularly horrible deaths. So, what's your story?"

The first man replied: "Well, for some time now I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try and catch her red handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching didn't reveal where this man was hiding. Finally, I went out on the balcony, and sure enough, there was the son-of-a-b*tch, hanging off the
railing 25 stories above ground! By now I was really pissed, so I started punching him and kicking him, but he wouldn't fall off! So I went back inside grabbed a hammer and started hammering on his fingers. Finally he let go and fell, but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but OK! I couldn't stand it any longer so I ran back in, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him and killed him instantly! But all the stress and anger got to me and I had a heart attack and died right there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me." said St.Peter, and he let the man
in.

The second guy comes up and St. Peter explains to him about heaven being full and asks for his story.

"It's been a very weird day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my building, and every morning I do my exercises on the balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. I got lucky and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for long, when suddenly this man bursts out on the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved!

Then he started beating me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran back in grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands! Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned, but all right!

Just when I thought I would be OK this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly! And now I'm here."

Once again Peter had to admit it was a pretty horrible death.

The third man came up and once again St. Peter explained and asked him for his story.

"Bro, picture this man,.. I'm freezing my azz off, naked, hiding in a refrigerator....."

Fats /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
12-01-2006, 11:49 AM
LMAO !! Tha's a good one...Thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif