PDA

View Full Version : Can mexicans understand korean???

cushioncrawler
12-01-2006, 04:38 PM
".... Samsung has partnered with Korea university and developed the machine-gun equipped robotic sentry. It is equipped with two cameras with zooming capabilities one for day time and one for infrared night vision. It has a sophisticated pattern recognition which can detect the difference between humans and trees, and a 5.5mm machine-gun. The robot also has a speaker to warn the intruder to surrender or get a perfect headshot. The robots will go on sale by 2007 for $ 200,000 and will be deployed on the border between North and South Korea... "

In the photos (not shown here) it looks a bit like that ugly robot in RoboCop.
Is a robot protected by the 2nd amendment??
Will a robot ever head the NRA??
madMac.

cushioncrawler
12-01-2006, 11:25 PM
What is the difference between a tree and a cactus??

SPetty
12-04-2006, 12:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> In the photos (not shown here) it looks a bit like that ugly robot in RoboCop.<hr /></blockquote>Pictures and video can be found here:

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/samsungs-200000-machine-gun-sentry-robot

Chopstick
12-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Well, that should keep that fox out of the chicken house. How they doing? Got any new ones? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
12-04-2006, 01:57 PM
What is the difference between a tree and a cactus??

you'll never see a cactus, pretty as a poem...

wolfdancer
12-04-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm thinking of getting one myself, to keep the neighbor's kids off the property.
I think the South Korean Government has a nice laid back, sense of humor:
"The South Korean government plans to deploy these FRIENDLY reminders on the border between South and North Korea, to further EASE relations between the countries"
We could probably EASE our border relationship with Mexico, with one of these about every 50 yds...instead of that new fence they want to build.

Deeman3
12-04-2006, 02:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> What is the difference between a tree and a cactus?? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Treehuggers bleed for the latter. </font color>

DeeMan

SpiderMan
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> We could probably EASE our border relationship with Mexico, with one of these about every 50 yds...instead of that new fence they want to build. <hr /></blockquote>

I predict we'll see the fence, and other "enforcement-related" items slipping off the plate of the new democratic congress. Look for amnesty legislation instead. Nothing like legalizing a few million voters who'll vote straight party ticket.

Can you say "forty acres and a mule"?

SpiderMan

heater451
12-04-2006, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> ...it looks a bit like that ugly robot in RoboCop.
Is a robot protected by the 2nd amendment??
Will a robot ever head the NRA??
madMac.
<hr /></blockquote>No way, the ED-209 was badassed!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote robot webpage:</font><hr>sophisticated pattern recognition to detect the difference between humans/trees<hr /></blockquote>What about people, dressed in tree-suits. Or, can you just drop to all-fours--can it distinguish between bi-peds and quadrupeds?

And most importantly, can I get one for my cubicle?

==========================

cushioncrawler
12-05-2006, 02:00 PM
It's official -- the new version will have a 36" tv screen showing clint eastwood's face, and saying.....
...."well punk, you are thinking, was that 99 shots or 100 shots"..... or
..... "ok, make my day, punk".

Fasteddy7
12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Great Googly Moogly .........Number 5ve is Alive. (arabic accent a must)

Chopstick
12-05-2006, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> It's official -- the new version will have a 36" tv screen showing clint eastwood's face, and saying.....
...."well punk, you are thinking, was that 99 shots or 100 shots"..... or
..... "ok, make my day, punk". <hr /></blockquote>

LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
12-08-2006, 10:06 AM
No, probably not. But they are a lot like cueballs /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

cushioncrawler
12-08-2006, 03:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> ....No, probably not. But they are a lot like cueballs ... <hr /></blockquote>
Qballs??? -- like krapamiths??? -- designed in hell -- made in belgium -- and hate any english????

SpiderMan
12-08-2006, 04:41 PM
I think it's an old Border Patrol slogan; "like cueballs" = the harder you hit 'em, the more English you get /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan