PDA

View Full Version : Im glad Robles' out!

07-18-2002, 01:07 PM
cuz he chokes!

07-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Frankie?

Cueless Joey
07-18-2002, 01:16 PM
PoolG from Virginia is a bigger ahole than I thought.
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=ccbboard&Number=21785& page=&view=&sb=&o=

Wally_in_Cincy
07-18-2002, 01:17 PM
The grammar and punctuation are dead giveaways.

07-18-2002, 01:24 PM
Eh.. not a safe assumption, could be a proxy server.

Eric.
07-18-2002, 01:24 PM
So sad.

Barbara
07-18-2002, 03:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's too funny Jason!!

Barbara~~~LMAO

SPetty
07-18-2002, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> PoolG from Virginia is a bigger ahole than I thought.<hr></blockquote>I don't know how you know Virginia (yeah, from the IP address...) but I assume that anything from Virginia is from AOL, so could be anyone anywhere.

Cueless Joey
07-18-2002, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; PoolG from Virginia is a bigger ahole than I thought.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;I don't know how you know Virginia (yeah, from the IP address...) but I assume that anything from Virginia is from AOL, so could be anyone anywhere.
<hr></blockquote>.....
My bad. This one is on Road Runner though.

ted harris
07-18-2002, 06:39 PM
You must be one miserable human being to wish ill will on another, especially another as nice and true as Tony Robles!

Barbara
07-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Hey Loser!!

Take a hike from this board. Tony is a great ambassador to this game. He has class.

Barbara~~~a TR fan....

stickman
07-18-2002, 07:01 PM
IP address: 66.108.220.35
Host name: 66-108-220-35.nyc.rr.com

whois whois.arin.net 66.108.220.35:

ROADRUNNER-NYC (NETBLK-ROADRUNNER-NYC-1)
13241 Woodland Park Road
Herndon, VA 20171
US

Netname: ROADRUNNER-NYC-1
Netblock: 66.108.0.0 - 66.108.255.255
Maintainer: RRNY

Coordinator:
ServiceCo LLC (ZS30-ARIN) abuse@rr.com
1-703-345-3416

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

DNS1.RR.COM 24.30.200.3
DNS2.RR.COM 24.30.201.3
DNS3.RR.COM 24.30.199.7
DNS4.RR.COM 65.24.0.172

ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE

Record last updated on 13-Jul-2001.
Database last updated on 17-Jul-2002 20:01:06 EDT.

I can't do it, but I used to know some folks who could get you his name, address and telephone number. LOL

Rod
07-18-2002, 07:08 PM
Pretty sad bub, at least he plays good enough for an invite. Whats your claim to fame? Other than hiding behind your mothers skirt.

07-18-2002, 07:22 PM
yes it is true many can and do say many things which are childish and many times hurtful,
i suspect this goes all the way back to your childhood,
neglect, and verbal abuse from someone when you were devolping your personal skills.

your comments have no value and understand well that you need help, so
help yourself.

isnt it amazing how much one says about themselves in such a short time?

life is short learn to like yourself better, you will be a better person for it

07-18-2002, 07:36 PM
just want everyone to know that this was not one of my shananigans... I watched tony's progress and hoped he would do well... sorry tony

07-18-2002, 08:26 PM
Downtown, you normally put your name on your shenanigans, even if only after the fact. I don't think you leapt to too many minds. My bet is JR/Alpha/Bill. It has his mean spirited stench about it.

DEADSTOKE32
07-18-2002, 09:32 PM
THERE IS JUST 2 MANY HATERS ON THIS .JUST BECAUSE TONY WENT OVER SEA'S AND DID BETTER THEN MOST PEOPLE SAID HE WOULD .NOW YOU JUST WANT TO HATE ON THE MAN .GOD BLESS TONY HE PLAYED HIS BEST ...
THIS IZ 4 ALL U HATERS...............

TomBrooklyn
07-19-2002, 12:55 AM
I was rooting for Tony Robles.

However, it's OK for anyone who wants to root against him to do so.

It's also not surprising for someone who roots against a local favorite might have to take some ribbing, but...

It's not OK to call such person an a**hole or use other vulgar terms. It's out of line to ask that person to leave an open forum, unless it's meant in a kidding way maybe. And it is definitely uncool to publish his home address. Is a vigilante squad going to go to his house now and vandalize it, or physically attack the poster or a member of his family?

Is the consensus here that anyone rooting against the home team in a football, baseball or basketball game should be called vulgar names, terrorized, and thrown out of the stadium/arena? Does anyone here believe that such a person should not be allowed to cheer for their team, or be prohibited from heckling the other team even though it's OK for the hometown fans to do that to the visiting team?

Is the fan of the visiting or 'other' player/team necessarily a miserable person, a sad sack because he does not play professionally himself, childish, dysfunctional, valueless, or needing of psychological therapy?

We're talking about a competitive event here with spectator fans, some of whom, thank the gods, are passionate about the game and have preferences in their fav players. What's so shocking that everyone isn't rooting for the same players?

Sheesh!

Rich R.
07-19-2002, 04:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Is the consensus here that anyone rooting against the home team in a football, baseball or basketball game should be called vulgar names, terrorized, and thrown out of the stadium/arena? Does anyone here believe that such a person should not be allowed to cheer for their team, or be prohibited from heckling the other team even though it's OK for the hometown fans to do that to the visiting team? <hr></blockquote>
That is the way it is in Yankee Stadium. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

MikeM
07-19-2002, 05:43 AM
Tom in B I agree. This is the kind of post that we should be just ignoring. HE/she was just trying to get a rise out of some CCBers and obviously succeeded. If people want to root against a certain player rather than for someone they should just be ignored and left to their own mean selves.

MM...BTW I work next door to that Road Runner building and have friends who work there. I could probably find out who this person is and then we could march to their house with torches blazing and avenge Tony's honor!

(Just kidding)

07-19-2002, 06:09 AM
Tony got to the last 32 better than the 3 other New York based players,Ginky,Frankie and Mika.
So he gave a good showing on his first attempt in the World championships.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

stickman
07-19-2002, 08:29 AM
The address is the internet providers address!!!!!! It has nothing to do with where the poster lives. You might deduce that they live in the general vacinity to make use of the providers services, but not necessarily. I was laughing about having some old friends that could indeed give you the name, address, and telephone number of the poster, but I can't do it. I didn't call the guy an a88hole, or ask that he leave, and I'm certainly not part of any vigilante. It seems you are the one worked up in a tizzy. You should look before you leap next time. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Chris Cass
07-19-2002, 08:46 AM
Hey Stickman,

No running or hiding. You are officially drafted as one of my spies. Your new number is, wait. Forgot I gave the last one out to Vagabond. I'll get back to you.

Regards,

C.C.~~trying to catch up with Voodoo in the PI business world. LMAO

Chris Cass
07-19-2002, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> cuz he chokes! <hr></blockquote>

Hi Anonumass,

Damm, and all this time I thought Tony was a machine. Shucks, I didn't know he was human. Don't know Tony personally but, I thought he did one hell of a showing. Odviously, your not a player. Even, if you don't like him, you have to give him that.

C.C.~~show me a pool player that's never choked and show you a player that never played. kiss off Crumb Wheaty Beaty.

Chris Cass
07-19-2002, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> cuz he chokes! <hr></blockquote>

Hey Anon,

After seeing your glad Corey's out and now Tony. Instead of posting who your glad to see knocked out. Why don't you just tell us who you want to win? That way we can just get it over with.

JAT,

C.C.

stickman
07-19-2002, 10:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hey Anon,

After seeing your glad Corey's out and now Tony. Instead of posting who your glad to see knocked out. Why don't you just tell us who you want to win? That way we can just get it over with.

JAT,

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

Good one, CC. I was wondering who he liked too.

Eric.
07-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Why bother?? Who really values the opinion of a jerk-off anyway? The way I see it, there are 260 million people in this country to talk to, why waste your time with this one.

Eric &gt;hope's life is good for the Cass