PDA

View Full Version : Lost civilisation

Qtec
12-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Check this out.
web page (http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/scientists-unravel-mystery-of-ancient/20061201182609990013)

hondo
12-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Just one more clue that we are not alone. The truth
is out there.

Qtec
12-07-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't know about ET's but genetics show that mankind , all of us, are releated to apprx 10,000 families who survived some kind of ELE.
It could be that we are on our 2nd start.
Some credible scientists/geoligists say that the Sphinx is far older than the Pyramids.
Imagine a pc 1,800 years before its time!

Acupuncture, thats pretty weird, don't you think?

Q

Deeman3
12-07-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I don't know about ET's but genetics show that mankind , all of us, are releated to apprx 10,000 families who survived some kind of ELE.
It could be that we are on our 2nd start. <font color="blue"> or 50th or 60th start...</font color>
Some credible scientists/geoligists say that the Sphinx is far older than the Pyramids. <font color="blue"> I saw that but am skeptical about the science they employ in this research...but it is possible... </font color>

Acupuncture, thats pretty weird, don't you think? <font color="blue"> I get it about three times a week. Really has helped my whiplashed neck....</font color>

DeeMan

<hr /></blockquote>

Sid_Vicious
12-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Q...That's a very interesting read! Too bad those guys that built that thing wasn't around to supervise the making of voting machines in Fla. back in 2000...sid

Fran Crimi
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Old news. They've been trying to figure that thing out for a long time. Every time they think they figure it out they do a press release.

Chopstick
12-08-2006, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I don't know about ET's but genetics show that mankind , all of us, are releated to apprx 10,000 families who survived some kind of ELE.<font color="blue">It was a super volcano. I forget the name. I heard it was 5000 breeding pairs that were left. </font color>

It could be that we are on our 2nd start.<font color="blue"> LIke Deeman says, probably more than that. </font color>
Some credible scientists/geoligists say that the Sphinx is far older than the Pyramids.
<font color="blue">I think it is. </font color>
<font color="blue">I just think about the poor guy who had to get up in the middle of the night and fix them. </font color>

Acupuncture, thats pretty weird, don't you think?
<font color="blue">Actually I think you are pretty weird, but in a good way. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Off subject a bit, but, ever wonder, if we get wiped out again, what will thousands of years later, survivors think, when they open up caskets, and find dust, and silicone breast implants, and penile implanst, and pace makers, and pieces of steel, jewelry, aritficial hips and knees...LOL

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chopstick
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Off subject a bit, but, ever wonder, if we get wiped out again, what will thousands of years later, survivors think, when they open up caskets, and find dust, and silicone breast implants, and penile implanst, and pace makers, and pieces of steel, jewelry, aritficial hips and knees...LOL

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

When people used to talk to me about pyramid theories I used to tell them 100,000 years from now someones going to dig up a Bic lighter and be mystified. Back then there was a way to do it and a reason to do it because, there they are.

As far as being wiped out, it is only a matter of time now. I don't even think about it anymore. This species is over with. We have only a little farther to go now before technology becomes self perpetuating. At that point it will merge with humanity and transform them into something that we would hardly recognize. Even 50 years from now anyone who cannot access and operate computers directly from their mind will be considered a sub-species.