PDA

View Full Version : "It's bad in Iraq," Bush said

Sid_Vicious
12-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Bush:

"It's bad in Iraq," Bush said. "I've been telling the American people how tough it is and they understand how tough it is. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid must have missed that news worthy speech where he said this? This guy is not going to be any help at all after the bi-partisan report!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Bush:

If people are not committed, if Syria and Iran is not committed to that concept, then they shouldn't bother to show up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems to me that the only hope for this situation, begins with kicking Bush out of office, whatever means, IMPEACH! Seriously, as long as they keep saying that there is only one president, and he makes the ultimate decision of change, then the same dog who bit us first will continue with another bite. This is getting really putrid...sid

Gayle in MD
12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Martin, I agree completely. If he continues to sound as completely ignorant, and incompetent, as he has all along, people will eventually be marching in the streets, demanding impeachment. I've been contacted already today, by three different organizations, linked to protecting our troops.

Gayle in Md.

hondo
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Gayle, have you noticed the bushites have all but
disappeared in recent threads? Maybe they all cut and
run over to the AZ NPF where , believe it or not,
the bushites still outnumber the anti- bushites!!!

Gayle in MD
12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL, well, I have to say, they don't seem to be anxious to answer any questions about Bush's policies. Someone had posted that political posts weren't allowed, over on AZ. Not true, huh?

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> believe it or not,
the bushites still outnumber the anti- bushites!!! [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

No kidding? Now that's what I call an elite minority, lol. How in the world, could anyone, STILL, support George Bush???? Or is it that they just can't admit that they were wrong, all wrong, about Bush, and the stupidity and damage of his policies???

It is coming to the point, that a word in Bush's behalf, is a word against our troops. I can tell you, here in my area, people don't DARE say anything in support of George Bush, and particularly if they are anywhere near an injured service person.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
12-07-2006, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Gayle, have you noticed the bushites have all but
disappeared in recent threads? Maybe they all cut and
run over to the AZ NPF where , believe it or not,
the bushites still outnumber the anti- bushites!!! <hr /></blockquote>

We are still here...just witholding posts for subjects that are worthy of comment. Bashing or defending GW serves no purpose, other than raising someone's blood pressure. When I feel I have something informative to add, I will.
Steve

hondo
12-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I imagine it is hard to find something to say!

Gayle in MD
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Steve...
Sometimes, in fact, most times, what you are calling informative, includes issues regarding Bush's performance, which the whole world seems to have a stake in, due to this major disaster. Of all times in fairly recent history, I can't think of a time when our future, and the future of the world, has been of so much interest to all people, as now, except for maybe 9/11 and the Cuban Missle Crises.
IOW, under present conditions prevailing, how do people discuss grave current events, in a light favorable to George Bush. Is the world to put its collective head in the sand, in order to make things more comfortable for Bush and his supporters??? Political posts, IMO, result from the gravity of our circumstances in Iraq, and our interests in the fate of our troops, a subject in which every one of us should be vigorously involved, IMO, and a Non Pool Related Subject, in which I know you have as much interest as many of the rest of us here. How do we address our plight, without addressing Bush, and his performance?

Gayle in Md.