PDA

View Full Version : Value of Meucci Prototype?

SaltNLine
12-11-2006, 04:45 PM
I have a Meucci prototype and was wondering if any of you would know how much it may be worth. It has Robert Meucci signature on it and also says "Prototype" in pen. From looking around, it mostly resembles the 97-21, but not exactly. It is used, but appears to be in good condition.
Anyone have any idea what it may be worth?
Thanks in advance.

cueball1950
12-11-2006, 11:08 PM
as much as i hate to say this. but you might be better off posting this question and possibly a picture over on az billiards forums. there are alot of collectors over there that do not frequesnt this board... Anyway.. it is just a thought......mike

Rich R.
12-12-2006, 04:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> as much as i hate to say this. but you might be better off posting this question and possibly a picture over on az billiards forums. there are alot of collectors over there that do not frequesnt this board... Anyway.. it is just a thought......mike <hr /></blockquote>
Mike, I don't know how many true collectors there are on AZB, but there are a number of people who consider themselves dealers. In any case, I have to agree, that would be a better place to look for the value of an old cue.

SaltNLine
12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Thanks guys.