PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Study Group Costs? (Q & Jack & Sonoma?)

Gayle in MD
12-12-2006, 08:14 AM
Did the taxpayers pay for this bunch? I'd like to know what the costs were. They didn't even know how many contractors were in Iraq. The report says there are only 5,000, when the Washington post reported over 100,000, not counting the sub contractors. Not only that, but they didn't interview any but the higer ranked officers. Not one single conversation with a grunt. Bush isn't going to listen to anyone, anyway. All we got out of it was a new slogan!!!

I wonder, also, what it cost the taxpayers to finance Rumsfeld's last big ego trip to Iraq, to mask his complete incompetence, and attempt to skew public perception of his many ill conceived ideas on how to operate a war. Never before have American troops been so completely denied the equipment, and assistance needed to win a war, yet we're spending 8 billion a month? Where the hell is all this money going? How are they going to train Iraqis, when they don't even have enough Arab speaking interpreters to go around, I read somewhere, there are only five or six in our Embassy over there. It seems to me, I read years ago, right after the Bush stole the office the first time, that the administration fired a dozen or so Arab translators, who just happened to be gay....just after they got in office, yet, books written on mistakes made all refer to lack of Arab speaking Americans on the ground, as one of the most major problems from the start, and especially in the training process.

I got a "New Way Forward" Impeach this incompetent bunch of liars!!!!

Anyone know where I can look to find out these costs, for rumsfeld's last trip, and the Iraq Study Group's Report?
Thanks...

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
12-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Anyone know where I can look to find out these costs?
Thanks...
"Everyone is searching for something .... Yellow Book".
David Carradine

or check out Haliburton's next 10k report

Gayle in MD
12-14-2006, 08:23 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif