PDA

View Full Version : Wolf is this your site?

nAz
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
http://www.grumpyom.com/

What's this all about?

Well, it's about an old man that's fed up with all the bull*** coming out of that bunch of liars and thieves that are now inhabiting the seats of government in my country; The United States of America.

wolfdancer
12-15-2006, 11:46 AM
nAz, wish I was smart enough, and articulate enough to put up a site like that....he gets five stars ***** for that
Thanks for the link.
I'm working on a report that I'll submit to Fox news. David duke was in the news lately, and checking him out, I found many eerie parallels to one GWB.
George earned a degree in history from Yale, while David received a Ph.D. title in History from the more prestigious Ukrainian Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (MAUP)
They both belonged to secret groups...one advocating white skin superiority, the other blue blood supremacy.
Gw is a life long Republican, while David switched sides when his views were too radical for the Dems,but found support on the right.
During David's election campaign against Edwin Edwards a popular bumper sticker read "Vote for the Crook, it's important" I designed a bumper-sticker for the Presidential elections "Don't vote for the Crook....it's really important"
The parallel ends here...David lost, went to jail for tax evasion....(Edwards turned out to be a crook, as well)
Bush won, and can't be sent to prison....
Also Duke published a self-help book for women, titled Finders-Keepers, in 1976. The publication gives advice to women regarding vaginal exercises,etc
To date, GWB hasn't written anything intelligent.

9 Ball Girl
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM
That dude looks like a friend of mine.