PDA

View Full Version : If pool was a video game. Level up!

canadan
12-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Wow for the first time. I got back to back 8 ball run outs.( fastest $10 ever ) I'm happy with one or two a mounth. For the disscusion of headphones when playing. Won two races against the top player in my league to 9.Killed him. I can still hear contact, but without haveing the crap music playing in the background. I like the idea of headphones as long as they are comfortable and feel natural. Just waunted to say I joined the back to back run out club. maybe ask how many people out there have done this and or passed the feat.

dr_dave
12-21-2006, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote canadan:</font><hr> Wow for the first time. I got back to back 8 ball run outs.( fastest $10 ever ) I'm happy with one or two a mounth. For the disscusion of headphones when playing. Won two races against the top player in my league to 9.Killed him. I can still hear contact, but without haveing the crap music playing in the background. I like the idea of headphones as long as they are comfortable and feel natural. Just waunted to say I joined the back to back run out club. maybe ask how many people out there have done this and or passed the feat. <hr /></blockquote>
Congratulations!

There are some pretty good players on this forum, so I would suspect many of them have run multiple consecutive racks of 8-ball, even on bar boxes (where clutter and tight side pockets can sometimes make run-outs more challenging).

Regards,
Dave

canadan
12-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Did it again at league. maybe I'm getting better

canadan
12-22-2006, 10:11 AM
I also played in a open turny. and the 7 games I played 5 was a ran out on me so my back to back didn't feel so special after that