PDA

View Full Version : House Intelligence Committee??

Bobbyrx
12-17-2006, 04:19 PM
The Democrats have been beating everyone over the head about how stupid Bush is and how brilliant they are, so the person selected for the head of the Intelligence Committee should be a subject matter expert, being so brilliant.
House Speaker-to-be Nancy Pelosi's choice for House Intelligence Committee should be even more brilliant.
She correctly declined to name Rep. Alcee Hasting, the Florida Democrat, who sits on the committee, but is a former federal judge who was impeached and removed from the bench.
She finally settled on Rep. Silvestre Reyes, a Texas Democrat, who is a FIVE YEAR veteran of the committee.
But when Reyes was interviewed last week by Jeff Stein of Congressional Quarterly, he couldn't answer this hard ball.
Is al-Qaida Sunni or Shia?
Things are improving already

pooltchr
12-17-2006, 04:40 PM
From what I have read, she wanted Hastings, but figured out there would be too much political fallout. I guess we are back to government based on political polls again.
Steve

Deeman3
12-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Not too much comment on this, huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DeeMan

Qtec
12-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Somebody should have asked him WTF he has been doing for the last 5 years! Has he slept through every briefing?

You have had a Pres and a S of D who can't string a coherant sentence together and a now a new Defence guy who doesn't know who the enemy is!????????
Q...............? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
12-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Pelosi should have named Harmon to this position.

Gayle

DickLeonard
12-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Deeman we can't defend the undefensible we leave that to Eg8r and Pooltchr.####

Deeman3
12-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Dick,

You've got me there.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DeeMan

Gayle in MD
12-19-2006, 09:07 AM
The bad news is, Bush didn't know the answers either, and he was running for President!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gayle in Md.