PDA

View Full Version : Not only are the President's numbers shrinking,

wolfdancer
12-20-2006, 02:50 PM
but the President himself is shrinking, according to a recent physical.

"What about Bush? If we're to believe this year's numbers, he's shrinking at a rate of one inch per presidential term—more than five times the average rate for a man of his age. You might expect very rapid shrinkage if Bush were a giant, since beanpoles tend to lose height faster than little guys. But our commander in chief isn't even 6 feet tall. The Explainer hoped that doctors at the National Naval Medical Center could account for this distressing statistic, but hospital officials deferred all shrinkage questions to the White House press office. The White House did not respond to repeated inquiries."

Yes, it's now official,the rumors have been confirmed..... GWB is now less of a person then he was before he took office.
Good thing he is not allowed to seek a third term...unless Laura does a Lurleen Wallace bit??? (Heaven forbid)...
by the end of his third term, we might have had the Nations first Dwarf President..
I think his body is shrinking to match his brain size.

Deeman3
12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> ...unless Laura does a Lurleen Wallace bit??? (Heaven forbid)...
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Wolfdancer:

Great idea. And, since Luverne is the home to the campus of Lurleen Wallace College, I say we start the movement from right here. I think someone I respect did say, "As goes Luverne, so goes the world!" Remember that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

DeeMan

Sid_Vicious
12-20-2006, 04:33 PM
GW is naturally so full of "it", and spewing "it" more and more each day...he's gotta shrink...sid

Gayle in MD
12-20-2006, 09:32 PM
I know of two things he has that aren't shrinking. Pretty soon, he won't be able to walk! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif