PDA

View Full Version : seems like they always go in threes...

nAz
12-29-2006, 09:30 PM
First James then Ford and now the possible last hope for Iraq saddam.
looks like "were turning another corner"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed, a witness said.

"Saddam's body is in front me," said an official in the prime minister's office when CNN telephoned. "It's over."

In the background, Shiite chanting could be heard. When asked about the chanting, the official said "These are employees of the prime minister's office and government chanting in celebration."

FatsRedux
12-29-2006, 09:55 PM
I'll shed no tears for that murdering scumbag. The guy's body aint even cold yet and the pity party's starting? Count me right the F out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

These Iraqui Americans don't seem unhappy at all, in fact they've been partying all night! :
Iraqui Americans Dance in The Streets (http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2006/12/29/chernoff.mi.hussein.reax.wxyz&wm=11)

nAz
12-29-2006, 10:07 PM
yeah no doubt im sure my ex girly an Iraqi and her entire familly must be happy as hell right now.
wonder if that place is gonna get worse now?

cushioncrawler
12-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Congratulations USA -- could have all been done a bit better, but congratulations anyhow. The best thing that Bush can do now iz to torpedo that useless UN -- the USA and allies ie NATO can do more than that useless UN. Anyhow, what about all of the other rotten illegal leaders (but rotten legal iz ok -- & good illegal iz ok).

Gayle in MD
01-03-2007, 12:52 AM
It's going to get worse, but it would have anyway, Saddam, or not. Bush only knows how to start wars, he can't lead, he can't follow, and he won't get the hell out of the way!

Just think of all the other horrible dictators there are. Are we going to occupy their countries, too? There was absolutely no justification for this war, none. He lied us into it, and he lies about it. It has taken our attention away from Afghanistan, and getting bin Laden. Now both countries are in peril, worsening daily, and the neocons are already pushing for war with Iran, and Bush is sending more war ships to the Persian Golf. Impeachment is our only hope. We have an idiot in the White House.

Gayle in Md.