PDA

View Full Version : 3000

moblsv
01-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Still implying a connection between Iraq and 9/11? Unreal!!

"The brave men and women of the U.S. military are fighting extremists in order to stop them from attacking on our soil again" - deputy White House press secretary Scott Stanzel

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070101/ap_on_re_mi_ea/us_iraq_american_deaths

wolfdancer
01-01-2007, 08:48 AM
xxx

wolfdancer
01-01-2007, 08:54 AM
It's just a number...in this case, just another benchmark.
[ QUOTE ]
Q Tony, American deaths in Iraq have reached 2,500. Is there any response or reaction from the President on that?

MR. SNOW: Itís a number, and every time thereís one of these 500 benchmarks people want something. <hr /></blockquote>

I wonder what the people will want this time?

Gayle in MD
01-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I know what I want, Impeachment!!! I see it now as the only way to save our country. We have a religious radical in the White House, supported by war profiteering pigs. What is being done to our troops, is the most inhumane act ever prosecuted against American soldiers in the history of our country, and we live in a country, where roughly thirty percent, are so ignorant, that they think that a democratic Iraq, will prevent a future terrorist attack on our country.

Iraq, has nothing to do with 9/11, never has, never will. bin Laden, is still free. Bush, Cheney, and Rice are still lying. Our troops, are still dying and being maimed. George Bush, is still breaking our laws. The right wing neocons, are still pushing for more war. John McCain, is still pushing for esculation in Iraq. We need to get out of Iraq, and stop the insanity. First step, impeach the insane religious dictator in the White House.

Gayle in Md.