PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the saddest story of the year

wolfdancer
01-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Man loses penis in an accident, gets another one in a transplant.....then loses it again, because his wife didn't like it.
She was expecting a "John Holmes" model, maybe???

Deeman3
01-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Wolfdancer,

You have to give the girl props for not wanting "another" man's penis to violate her. Of course, you could be righty about the John Holmes thing.

DeeMan
never asked to become a donor....

cushioncrawler
01-02-2007, 03:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Man loses penis in an accident, gets another one in a transplant.....then loses it again, because his wife didn't like it. She was expecting a "John Holmes" model, maybe??? <hr /></blockquote>
Silly blighter -- i bet that he wouldnt buy a new car without the wife giving it the ok -- but of course she would take all day to decide on color. madMac.

wolfdancer
01-02-2007, 06:13 PM
you think she should have made a test drive beforehand?

S0Noma
01-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Based on her reaction, I'm not sure that she would know how to drive a stick shift if she wanted to.

web page (http://www.livescience.com/othernews/060919_penis_surgery.html)

cushioncrawler
01-02-2007, 06:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you think she should have made a test drive beforehand? <hr /></blockquote>
For sure. The wife could go shopping, and, if she finds one that goes ok, she could get hubby to contact the russian mafia (DonkeyDicks@Dongers.com). The chinese government (MooniesWrecking@Prizon.com) wouldnt let u down. I would steer away from ebay. madMac.

wolfdancer
01-03-2007, 09:33 AM
I hadn't read the whole story before....now I'm thinking
it was wrong of the parents to donate their son's penis, just because he is brain-dead. I have a few nephews that are brain dead, yet still have a use for theirs.

S0Noma
01-03-2007, 10:21 AM
If you stop and think about it - there's some VERY strange twists to that story. For one, how uncool is it for your parents to start donating your body parts BEFORE you're dead?!? "Oh, our little Jonhny's brain dead, would you like to hack off his face for transplant material? After all he's not really using it and he's just laying there doing nothing. Sure! Cut off his dick! He'll never miss it!"

I'm thinking those folks really didn't like their kid very much in the first place.

bsmutz
01-03-2007, 11:30 AM
You'd think in this case "it's too swollen" would not be grounds for rejection by the wife. Maybe she was afraid that given time, it might grow on her.

SPetty
01-03-2007, 11:37 AM
I wonder if it was this guy?

(warning - disturbing image)
http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/electricfence.asp

P.S. Easy to tell from the picture that it's not a Texas redneck...

DickLeonard
01-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Spetty not even a transplanted one, are you listening Deeman. ####

Happy New Year S. Petty
Dick

wolfdancer
01-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I was thinking that if little brain dead Johnny had a miraculous recovery, his parents would have some 'splaining to do.
" We have some good news and some bad news for you...first the good news. you know that dress you always thought your sister looked good in? she wants you to have it....."

Deeman3
01-03-2007, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Spetty not even a transplanted one, are you listening Deeman. ####

Happy New Year S. Petty
Dick <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Dick,

I still have all my "equipment" and it is certainly not charred..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

DeeMan
Transplanted FROM Texas, not TO Texas.....

SpiderMan
01-03-2007, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I wonder if it was this guy?

(warning - disturbing image)
http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/electricfence.asp

P.S. Easy to tell from the picture that it's not a Texas redneck...
<hr /></blockquote>

Why, no stray wool around the zipper?

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
01-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Damn, even hurts looking at that.