PDA

View Full Version : Attention democrats- watch Mr.Richardson

Vagabond
01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
This is my first winter in new mexico.we are now recovering from the snow storm we had few days ago.Nature has been dropping snow for more than million years and the state of new mexico has been in existence for more than 300 years.But this state is NOT well prepared for the snow storms.state of new mexico does not appear to care to keep the highways and streets clean of the snow.I endured two hurricanes in Mississippi in the past.But I never experienced as much pain and suffering as I suffered here during this snow storm.The Governor of New Mexico is Mr.Richardson and appears to be aspiring to run for the presidency of this country.He is a guy who can`t even get the streets cleaned of the snow and how do u think he can take care of way bigger problems the country is facing.If u support Mr.Richardson in the primaries you are asking for the down fall of USA.Think of Hillary clinton ,she will be a fantastic president of USA.Dump Mr.Richardson.country will go to gutter if he is elected as president. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gayle in MD
01-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Howdy friend,

Wow, I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing in the snow storm. Good point, btw, about Richardson!

Gayle in MD.

pooltchr
01-03-2007, 05:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> .He is a guy who can`t even get the streets cleaned of the snow and how do u think he can take care of way bigger problems the country is facing..Think of Hillary clinton ,she will be a fantastic president of USA. <hr /></blockquote>

Hillary couldn't even control her husband! How will she handle the bigger problems facing the country??????
Steve

DickLeonard
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Pooltchr I thought protocol kept the President secure in his office. Some Presidents screw their secretaries,pages while other President's screw the Country take your Pick.Dick

I thought this post deserved a Dick.Dick

DickLeonard
01-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Vagabond when the New York State Thruway was first in Operation we were hit with a hundred inches of Snow in the Syracuse area, Completly shutting down the Thruway, 1eaving motorists stranded on the road. It was shut down for 5 days, the only way they could get it cleared was the City of New York sent 100 snow plows up the Thruway to clear the mess.
New York ddn't have any snow it was just the Syracuse Area lake effect storm.

How could New York loan New Mexico plows, we don't need them but it would be a Logistic Nightmare to get them there.

I know the Snow Plow salesman is saying I told you so but would the citizen's stand for 500 snowplows to stand as monuments to one storm.####

wolfdancer
01-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Dick, I used to drive the Thruway often. the snow obliterated the roadside markers...and many cars would end up in the ditch.
I'd pull off if it got really bad, and take the old road (rte 5, or 20?)...where you could use the telephone poles to guide you.
A few years back, Buffalo got 7 ft of snow in 24 hrs....the city's biggest problem was where to put the plowed snow..
I suggested a snow bank...but that didn't draw any interest...
Cities like Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, and NYC...that are used to dealing with snow get overwhelmed in a storm. I can't see where that would disqualify anybody's candidacy for office

DickLeonard
01-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Wolfdancer I would even give George Bush a pass on a Snowstorm. Well for the first five days if he didn't peer out Air Force One. I did enjoy your Bank idea.####

Vagabond
01-21-2007, 07:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I can't see where that would disqualify anybody's candidacy for office <hr /></blockquote>

Speaks of that person`s inability to have emergency management plans thereby jeoperdizing the safety and wellfare of the citizens.I do not want that kind of person to be in higher office.By the way today he anounced that he formed a committee to----what ever-- for running in the primaries for the presidency.
Rio Rancho is a growing suburb of Albuquerque with lots of yankee migration does not have a single snow plow inspite the sky has dropping snow every year.Go figure

hondo
01-22-2007, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> .He is a guy who can`t even get the streets cleaned of the snow and how do u think he can take care of way bigger problems the country is facing..Think of Hillary clinton ,she will be a fantastic president of USA. <hr /></blockquote>

Hillary couldn't even control her husband! How will she handle the bigger problems facing the country??????
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

That's a lot of bull! My wife is a wonderful woman,
teacher, and parent, and she can't control her husband.
But she does realize she ain't never met a motherf***er
quite like him.