PDA

View Full Version : Layani cues

mantis
01-02-2007, 10:40 PM
I saw an advertisement for Layani cues. They claim a better hit due to their different "conical" joint design. Has anyone had any experience with these cues? What is the opinion of those who have hit them, and how do they compare to your other cues?

FatsRedux
01-03-2007, 03:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mantis:</font><hr> I saw an advertisement for Layani cues. They claim a better hit due to their different "conical" joint design. Has anyone had any experience with these cues? What is the opinion of those who have hit them, and how do they compare to your other cues? <hr /></blockquote>

Layani Cues are awesome! Thierry Layani was kind enough to let me shoot with his cue once, and I gotta tell you that cue just felt like an old friend right from the get go.

I'm saving up for some cues and Layani is right up there on my list.

BTW, Thierry is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to know.

Fats

Rich R.
01-03-2007, 04:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FatsRedux:</font><hr>Layani Cues are awesome! Thierry Layani was kind enough to let me shoot with his cue once, and I gotta tell you that cue just felt like an old friend right from the get go.

I'm saving up for some cues and Layani is right up there on my list.

BTW, Thierry is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to know. <hr /></blockquote>
I can only verify what Fats has stated.

You will not find a nicer guy than Thierry to work with. He is a class act.