PDA

View Full Version : The 2007 DCC "St. Louis" Louis Roberts A/E Award

Cornerman
01-03-2007, 08:34 AM
As we did last year and hopefully for every year to come, spectators from the internet billiard forum community, members of the AZBilliards, CCBoard, InsidePOOLmag.com and the OnePocket.Org forums will have the opportunity to vote for the upcoming 2007 Derby City Classic Louis Roberts Action and Entertainment Award.

This award goes to the person that is deemed to exemplify the meaning of action and entertainment throughout their attendance at the 2007 Derby City Classic. It could be as a player, backer, woofer, or all of the above. So make sure you pay attention to the action. If you don't know who or what you're watching, ask someone.

Last year, we had a couple of dozen forum participants cast their votes. We hope to see even more spectators this year putting collective their $.02. Last year, we tried to use a ballot box. This year, we're scrapping the ballot box in favor of e-mail voting.

About the Louis Roberts Award (http://home.comcast.net/~ohagnir1/Louis_Roberts_07.pdf)

Have fun and I hope to see everyone in Louisville for the <font color="purple"> greatest pool and billiard experience on earth! </font color>

Regards,

Fred Agnir

Deeman3
01-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Fred,

I want to get my name in the pot right away as I will be playing, wolfing and generally causing turmoil in many areas of the Derby City. Does threatened gunplay and mayhem qualify as well? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DeeMan
see ya there....

DickLeonard
01-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Deeman your 37 years to late, my one backers favorite bet was put up five thousand,, lock yourself in a room and last one standing won the five. As for guns, his one reply to my other backer, who was always afraid we would be stuck up. What are you worried about Ralph they have to pull the gun.####

Deeman3
01-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Dick,

Good idea. Now that would make a much better "Survivor" series on TV!

DeeMan
always armed...but not always loaded

John in NH
01-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to the DCC, hope to meet up with you again this year, by the way who was last year's recipient of the award, I've forgotten already.

Regards,

John /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ace
01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
I believe Cliff Joyner won the vote for the Louie Roberts Award in 2006.

Deeman3
01-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Ace,

As always, you are right. It was Cliff.

DeeMan