PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming

Stretch
01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
What a freeky winter! We got no snow up in Canada at all this winter. Just about everyone had a green Christmas and today a quick survey showed that the Capital of every single Province from Coast to Coast had temperatures above the Freezing mark. That and the fact that since official records have been kept since 1867 the 9 highest record breaking years in terms of average Temp. have occured since 1994. I'm starting to think that by the time any conserted effort on the part of humanity to leasson it's impact on our fish bowl, it'll be too late. The ballance has already started to tilt. Those every 10 year monster storms are now almost a yearly occurence, and the rest of the year who knows what's going to happen and where. I think we could all do a better job to make our own impact on the earth a lot less and be vigilent on what others are doing. That's my New Years Resolution. Vote Green. St. " one day Mother Earth is going to get fed up and scratch that itch "

Sid_Vicious
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Stretch, it is a deadly crime of greed and stupidity by the USA and it's denial of both laws of criminality and nature. Bush denies science, what a bafoon! We should all be in the treaty to reduce green house effects, and past admins has never screwed the world like this one on the environment. You are finding this out first hand. Every Bush supporter should be ashamed...sid

cushioncrawler
01-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Vote Greens one.

By the way, the Green Party iz really big in Europe. By the way, the Green Party had its very first election rezult in the whole world in Tasmania -- and soon it will rule the world ( a bit late but). madMac.