PDA

View Full Version : Hey democrats, don`t be a hypocrite

Vagabond
01-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Many years ago when the struggle for power was going on in south Africa, y`all said that the majority( blacks) but not the minority ( whites) should be ruling that country.well,the same rule should be applied in this country.In USA whites are majority and Blacks are minority.Senator Obama is NOT a member of majority.Majority( whites) should rule this country and hence I urge you to consider either Mr.Edwards or Mrs.Hillary clinton in the primaries.Don`t be a hypocrite.Boy,am I going to be in trouble now? I am for fairness and I can`t help it. Cheers /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Deeman3
01-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Vagabond,

We are a country of mixed ethnic background and a diverse population. One's heritage should not determine their fitness for office nor should we attempt to have a majority rule just because there are more whites than other groups. Mr. Obama should be judged on his personal history and ability to govern, nothing else.

DeeMan

SpiderMan
01-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Why is it that someone with probably 50% African heritage is "black"? In the case of a politician, probably because he chooses to be.

SpiderMan

Qtec
01-04-2007, 08:43 AM
photo (http://www.benbolger.com/bolger.barackobama.JPG)
It would be difficult for Obama to call himself white! he looks black to me.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman3
01-04-2007, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> photo (http://www.benbolger.com/bolger.barackobama.JPG)

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> So did Michael Jackson until the 1980's! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif As I said, it should not matter what race he is and that his middle name is Hassan. All that should matter is his worth as a person. I don't think he'll survive the process just because he has little experience and may be too far left for most Americans, not because of his color. </font color>

DeeMan

hondo
01-04-2007, 10:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Why is it that someone with probably 50% African heritage is "black"? In the case of a politician, probably because he chooses to be.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

My best friend,a light- skinned black man now deceased, once asked me:
Thomas, what's your ethnic background?
I said I was 90% Irish, 8% German, and 2% Cherokee.
He said, Oh, you're German, huh?
I said, I ain't no German.
He said, No? Well, if I was 8% black, I'd still be
considered a black man.

sack316
01-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I still beleive in voting for the lesser of two evils--reguardless of race /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But if I'm not mistaken, under the original line of thinking here wouldn't we be seeing president Juan Rodriguez over the course of the next election or two or three?

Sack

hondo
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL! Free mescal for everybody!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I still beleive in voting for the lesser of two evils--reguardless of race /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But if I'm not mistaken, under the original line of thinking here wouldn't we be seeing president Juan Rodriguez over the course of the next election or two or three?

Sack <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
01-04-2007, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> photo (http://www.benbolger.com/bolger.barackobama.JPG)

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> So did Michael Jackson until the 1980's! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif As I said, it should not matter what race he is and that his middle name is Hassan. All that should matter is his worth as a person. I don't think he'll survive the process just because he has little experience and may be too far left for most Americans, not because of his color. </font color>

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>

Exactly. It shouldn't be an issue and I am surprised that the subject of the man's color has even been brought up. The man's loyalty to his country has even been brought into question by rightwing pundits. Its disgusting.
[ I see it as just another an example of the GOP 'win at all cost'attitude/strategy that we have seen for the last 6 years. They would trash JC, knowing he was the Messiah, if he was a Dem Pres candidate. History would repeat itself.
ie, Press conference; ......MM .......dress..........stain
..I did not have sexual relations............. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Q...I can see it now.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
01-04-2007, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Exactly. It shouldn't be an issue and I am surprised that the subject of the man's color has even been brought up. The man's loyalty to his country has even been brought into question by rightwing pundits. Its disgusting.
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">It ain't the right doing that, it's freaking Hillary. That's her MO. Personally I like the guy. I never even thought about what color he is until ya'll brought it up. I just like the way he talks.

I pretty much like everybody so far except for you know who. </font color>

cushioncrawler
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> ... It would be difficult for Obama to call himself white! he looks black to me.... <hr /></blockquote>
Funny thing -- at school, one of my asian mates asked me....
"Ozz haz a white-australia policy (this woz a long time ago), so how come most of u ozzyz lay next to your pools trying to get a good tan??"
madMac.

Vagabond
01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
It shouldn't be an issue and I am surprised that the subject of the man's color has even been brought up. : <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that it was double standard.In the past every fair minded person brought the issue of race in the matters of South Africa when P.W.Bootha was the prime minister who was a white man.whole world raised hue and cry and wanted a black person to be the leader of South Africa because blacks were majority in number and the whites are minority in number. All I am saying is that the same standard has to be applied in USA.Whites are majority in number and the president of USA should be a white person.Mrs.Clinton will make an excellant president and pretty boy Edwards will be a good vice president.
I agree with u and obama has more non caucasian features (Bone structure) but for the light skin color.I am not against him but I do not like double standards.Cheers

Alfie
01-06-2007, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr>Majority( whites) should rule this country and hence I urge you to consider either Mr.Edwards or Mrs.Hillary clinton in the primaries.<hr /></blockquote>According to the 2000 census, the U.S. is 50.9% female, 49.1% male. So that should settle it unless another white female decides to run.

You nutty guy, you.