PDA

View Full Version : An idea for instructors.

mantis
01-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Have any of the instructors out there ever thought of allowing people to tape themselves from multiple different angles shooting a number of different shots, and then send them to you to have their stroke analyzed, and suggestions given. It would obviously not be as good as a personal lesson, but may be a good way to allow people to have access to the better instructors out there if they do not live close enough, and would not need to be as expensive as a full lesson. It could also be used as a follow up review from a previous lesson to show progress if the instructor travels a lot. The uses could apply to many other situations. just thought it was an interesting idea.

canadan
01-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I was just thinking of that about an hour ago. weird

cushioncrawler
01-05-2007, 03:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mantis:</font><hr> Have any of the instructors out there ever thought of allowing people to tape themselves from multiple different angles shooting a number of different shots, and then send them to you to have their stroke analyzed, and suggestions given. It would obviously not be as good as a personal lesson, but may be a good way to allow people to have access to the better instructors out there if they do not live close enough, and would not need to be as expensive as a full lesson. It could also be used as a follow up review from a previous lesson to show progress if the instructor travels a lot. The uses could apply to many other situations. just thought it was an interesting idea. <hr /></blockquote>
Just like Efren did. madMac.

pooltchr
01-05-2007, 06:12 AM
I have had former students do this as a follow-up. I don't know how effective it would be if I hadn't had the chance to work with the student personally. I would be willing to give it a try and find out how well it works.
Steve

caedos
01-05-2007, 12:31 PM
That's on my marketing and promotions 'to do' list after I get my website up and running. As long as there is easy to understand language or a phone call to clear up misunderstandings, I think it's a good thing to do.

c