PDA

View Full Version : UFO's- positive proof?

Qtec
01-07-2007, 05:02 AM
This is new to me. Buzz Aldrin talks about what they saw on their mission to the moon.
google video (http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=6647204125621625190&q=ufo)

russian UFO (http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-4468185100897567649&q=ufo)

Strange.
Q

dg-in-centralpa
01-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Q,
The Buzz Aldrin incident plus the other space mission sightings' stories have been around for years. I read about them in the early 80's. The Russian video I hadn't heard about. It's interesting tho'. Back in the 70's, there were many books about UFO sightings, landings, and abductions. If you want to do some investigating in US government cover-up, check out the Philadelphia Experiment.

DG

cushioncrawler
01-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Q -- I found some stuff on google (virtuallystrange.net and physicsforums.) re the russian footage i think, that said that it was made as a commercial by the sci fi channel, and that it is clearly footage from the backseat of an american F15 or F16, and that it had at one time been shown as "real" on american tv.

In looking for this i had to read a lot of bullkrap on ufo's (this used to be fun but iz now boring). Like the sickening story of a tv crew that filmed ufo's flying parallel to their plane, it is well known that these ufo's were a group of jap squid fishing boats (using their very bright attracting lights) over the horizon, the atmostphere bent the light -- this sort of ufo krap is still circulating as strong as ever. madMac.

cushioncrawler
01-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Q -- I found some stuff re Buzz Aldrin on virtuallystrange allso. Once again God Wins is haunting me, he wrote a book, but i dont think that it haz firm answers....

"....Robert Godwin's book 'Apollo 11 The NASA Mission Reports - Volume Two' is a fascinating read. It contains a CD ROM with much Extra Vehicular Activity footage, shot while the crew were on the Moon and a more recent video interview with Buzz Aldrin, in MPEG format. Well worth the price of $11.16 [US] at amazon.com ......."

"....Aldrin: The first unusual thing that we saw I guess was 1 day out, or something, pretty close to the moon. It had a sizeable dimension to it, so we put the monocular on it.
Collins: How'd we see this thing? Did we just look out the window and there it was?
Aldrin: Yes, and we weren't sure but that it might be the S-IVB [Saturn Rocket Third Stage]. We called the ground and were told the S-IVB was 6000 miles away. We had a problem with the High Gain about this time, didn't we?
Collins: There was something. We felt a bump or maybe I just imagined it.
Armstrong: He was wondering whether the MESA [Modular Equipment Stowage Assembly] had come off.
Collins: I don't guess we felt anything.
Aldrin: Of course, we were seeing all sorts of little objects going by at the various dumps and then we happened to see this one brighter object going by. We couldn't think of anything else it could be other than the S-IVB. We looked at it through the monocular and it seemed to have a bit of an L-shape to it.
Armstrong: Like an open suitcase.
Aldrin: We were in PTC [Passive Thermal Control] at the time so each one of us had a chance to take a look at this and it certainly seemed to be within our vicinity and of a very sizeable dimension.
Armstrong: We should say that it was right at the limit of the resolution of the eye. It was very difficult to tell just what shape it was. And there was no way to tell the size without knowing the range or the range without knowing the size.
Aldrin: So then I got down in the LEB [Lower Equipment Bay] and started looking for it in the optics. We were grossly misled because with the sextant off-focus what we saw appeared to be cylinder.
Armstrong: Or really two rings.
Aldrin: Yes.
Armstrong: Two rings. Two connected rings.
Collins: No, it looked like a hollow cylinder to me. It didn't look like two connected rings. You could see this thing tumbling and, when it came around end-on, you could look right down in its guts. It was a hollow cylinder. But then you could change the focus on the sextant and it would be replaced by this open-book shape. It was really weird.
Aldrin: I guess there's not too much more to say about it other than it wasn't cylinder.
Collins: It was during the period when we thought it was a cylinder that we inquired about the S-IVB and we'd almost convinced ourselves that's what it had to be. But we don't have any more conclusions than that really. The fact that we didn't see it much past this one time period - we really don't have a conclusion as to what it might have been, how big it was, or how far away it was. It was something that wasn't part of the urine dump, we're pretty sure of that. Skipping ahead a bit, when we jettisoned the LM, you know we fired an explosive charge and got rid of the docking rings and the LM went boom. Pieces came off the LM. It could have been some Mylar or something that had somehow come loose from the LM.
Aldrin: We thought it could have been a panel, but it didn't appear to have that shape at all.
Collins: That's right, and for some reason, we thought it might have been a part of the High Gain Antenna. It might have been about the time we had high gain antenna problems. In the back of my mind, I have some reason to suspect that its origin was from the spacecraft....."

Qtec
01-07-2007, 08:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> Q -- I found some stuff on google (virtuallystrange.net and physicsforums.) re the russian footage i think, that said that it was made as a commercial by the sci fi channel, and that it is clearly footage from the backseat of an american F15 or F16, and that it had at one time been shown as "real" on american tv.

In looking for this i had to read a lot of bullkrap on ufo's (this used to be fun but iz now boring). Like the sickening story of a tv crew that filmed ufo's flying parallel to their plane, it is well known that these ufo's were a group of jap squid fishing boats (using their very bright attracting lights) over the horizon, the atmostphere bent the light -- this sort of ufo krap is still circulating as strong as ever. madMac. <hr /></blockquote>

I also had my doubts about the Russian film. The cockpit looks a bit too simple for a Mig.
There are a few UFO encounters that can't be explained. Tell me what you think about these two events.Here a UFO [ twice as big as an aircraft carrier!] tracks a plane.
video NORAD (http://ufovideo.blogspot.com/2006/12/1995-airline-ufo-sighting-norad.html)
Alaska UFO........real strange (http://ufovideo.blogspot.com/2006/12/ufo-over-alaska-1986-captain-terauchi.html)

If a pilot claims to see such an object and NORAD confirms it.....????????????????????????

Q

cushioncrawler
01-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Q -- They all sound suspekt to me. Sun rising -- moon setting -- the northern lights -- some clouds about.

Something going along at same speed. This suggests a reflection or mirage. The jap pilot more or less said that he only saw "some lights" -- and this was beaten up to say a ship.

UFO close by and in front etc. Yeah, where is the turbulance ???? Where is the con-trail (even if zero jet motors).

Passengers. There are never any eyewitness accounts of passengers (if any).

Camera. Didnt work properly -- yeah, sure.

Strobe lights. Yeah, their own strobe lights.

Nuh, not impressed -- especially not impressed with the descriptions by others. madMac.

cushioncrawler
01-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Q -- I couldnt find much on Japan Air Lines flight 1628 over Alaska, so i decided to make my own Wikipidia entry for the captain -- some of this is bound to be true....

JAL Captain Mitsu (Harry to hiz friends) Kari is just your average JAL captain, and hiz crew sez that he iz a regular guy.

Harry never got to see hiz father, a kamikazi flyer in WW2, but Harry keeps a big photo of dad next to him on every flight.

Harry really wanted to be a sumo wrestler, and he even had hiz own secret recipe for putting on weight, lots of whale-meat, but he was thrown out of sumo school koz of hiz bad flatulance problem, so he became a pilot.

On every flight, Harry does at least one drawing. He is fond of the books where u join the dots, and then color-in uzing the given color-numbers. By the end of a long flight, the cockpit is covered in drawings. Martian and other alien themes are his favorite. Here, everyone agrees that no other JAL captain can touch him, and it was no surprize that Harry rose throo the ranks so quickly.

The crew said that Harry sees the spaceships at that spot every flight, its just that he never reported anything the other times. The reason, they said, that it was at the same spot each time, is that up to that point he was sober, and later on he was dead drunk from checking the cargo (35,000 cases of french wine).

In fact, the crews all agree that Harry is much too good to be an ordinary freighter captain, but he had allready been given hiz tenth warning for groping hostesses.

The JAL bosses werent too impressed with the inconsistency of Harry's ufo sightings, and this is why Harry was grounded for 2 years. It had nothing to do with Harry admitting to feeling depressed and suicidal for being runner-up in that weeks drawing and coloring contest.

Harry at one time described the ufo's as being 3 lights, mostly miles away, but as close as perhaps 1 mile at one time. Another time Harry said that there were 2 little space ships and 1 big one, and that at one point they were so close that his face felt hot. When the crew looked, all they could see was the lights from an oil-pipeline pumping-plant. madMac.

Qtec
01-08-2007, 08:05 PM
web page (http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case287.htm)

Q

cushioncrawler
01-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Q -- Yep, thats Harry allright -- he looks weird, ie normal for JAL.

"....The ROCC radar controller reported back to the AARTCC that he was getting some "surge primary return." By this he meant an occasional radar echo unaccompanied by a transponder signal....." -- (Duznt sound exactly like confirmation of a ufo).

"..... The lights (of the city) were extremely bright to eyes that were used to the dark. (The cockpit lights had been turned off to eliminate window reflections of internal lights.) We were just above the bright city lights and we checked the pale white light behind us. Alas! There was a silhouette of a gigantic spaceship. We must run away quickly! "Anchorage Center. The JAL1628 is requesting a change of course to right 45 degrees." It felt like a long time before we received permission
....." --- (Well yes of course -- turn 45dg at 0.3G -- as per the JAL pilots handbook, see the page ..." Getting away from a ufo as big as 2 aircraft carriers...." -- and it worked a treat).

".... The plane came out of the turn and flew toward Talkeetna at an altitude of 31,000 ft, with the object still following....." --- (Damn, theyre still on our tail).

"....When the planes were about 12 miles apart, the UA plane reported seeing the JAL plane and nothing else. But by this time the UFO had apparently disappeared, not being seen by JAL1628, either......" (Once again, straight out of the JAL pilots handbook -- "....Allways fly in convoy with at least one other aircraft.....")

hondo
01-09-2007, 11:20 AM
I've seen two in my 58 years. I'm a believer, Q.

S0Noma
01-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Tell us about it, Hondo.

SpiderMan
01-09-2007, 02:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I've seen two in my 58 years. I'm a believer, Q. <hr /></blockquote>

Hopefully they didn't do a "Christopher Walken" on you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

hondo
01-10-2007, 05:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> Tell us about it, Hondo. <hr /></blockquote>

I will, as soon as I get time. Takes a while.

hondo
01-10-2007, 05:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I've seen two in my 58 years. I'm a believer, Q. <hr /></blockquote>

Hopefully they didn't do a "Christopher Walken" on you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That was an awfully probing question.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

dg-in-centralpa
01-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Or James Earl Jones as Barney Hill.

DG

eg8r
01-10-2007, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell us about it, Hondo. <hr /></blockquote> Well it all happened one night after a long evening of booze and drugs...Oops sorry, Hondo was going to tell the story. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~just kidding

FatsRedux
01-11-2007, 12:45 AM
"It's a f*cking UFO!"
http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=9133

A first-time trip.
Substances: LSD

The first time I ever tripped it was with my brother at our parent's cottage in Ontario, on Lake Erie. A perfect trip setting if ever there was one. It had just gotten dark, and this is a rather remote location so when it gets dark it's DARK. We were just starting to peak, and were in the process of building a bonfire, when I glanced up toward the lake and noticed a light on the horizon.

Keep in mind, this is my first time tripping, and I'm having a great time--laughing my ass off, digging the visuals, etc.

Anyway, I see this light and sort of stop and start to examine it and figure out what the hell it is. Often you could see the lights from ships going by way out in the lake, and occasionally there would be an oil rig test drilling. Both these things were sources of light, and considering the warpedness of my perception, I wasn't sure my light wasn't just a ship or oil rig, but it sure didn't look like it.

As I watched the light, I determined that it wasn't moving horizontally, but it appeared to be getting bigger!! Closer, maybe, I thought, still figuring it was some man-made, explainable object.

"What the f*ck is that?" I asked my brother.

At the time I was a college sophomore in computer science, and my brother was a junior in metallurgical engineering. Neither one of us was stupid or especially drawn toward the super-natural.

"A ship?" he answered.

"Itís too big to be a ship, and I think it's getting bigger" I said.

Now we were both staring at the thing.

"A weather balloon maybe" I said, trying as best I could given my mindset to come up with a rational explanation, when inside I ALREADY KNEW it was a messenger from another planet!!

"No, weather balloons don't glow like that!!" he said.
By now the thing was getting really huge, and was obviously glowing with its own light.

It wasn't a ship. It wasn't an oil rig. It wasn't a weather balloon.

"It's a f*cking UFO!" I said.

My brother tends to be even more skeptical than I when it comes to things of this nature, but I think he actually agreed with me.

I thought to myself, as I watched this glowing disk get bigger and bigger, brighter and brighter before my eyes, this is it. This will be mankindís first contact with an intelligent alien life form. The occupants of that spaceship, which is apparently headed straight for us, will come face to face with humanity, for the first time ever, and we, two tripping fools, will be humanity's representatives.

I was convinced not only that this was going to happen, but that it would be an historic occasion. I wasn't afraid; rather I looked forward to being my species' ambassador to these weary space travelers. I wasn't even scared that they were going to take me away; I thought it would be neat to see the inside of their spaceship.

Well, we stared at it for another minute or two, and when it got to the point where it was obvious that we were looking at a half-disk, I blurted out "it's the f*cking MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!Ē We proceeded to roll in the sand laughing for about a half hour, then continued with our trip. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fats

Chopstick
01-11-2007, 10:23 AM
I heard Steven Hawking say something about aliens that made a lot of sense to me. It went something like this.

Throughout history, the meeting of a primitive culture with a more technologicaly advanced culture has never had a happy ending for the more primitive culture. I think it would be wise to keep our heads low.

<font color="blue">I agree. Instead of looking for them, we should be hiding from them. </font color>

eg8r
01-11-2007, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree. Instead of looking for them, we should be hiding from them. <hr /></blockquote> LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SpiderMan
01-11-2007, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I've seen two in my 58 years. I'm a believer, Q. <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

That was an awfully probing question.

<hr /></blockquote>

Talk about getting stuck as a character actor. From alien probes to pocket watches - I'll bet ol' Christopher is pretty anal about checking the script now, before signing a contract!

SpiderMan

Chopstick
01-12-2007, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I agree. Instead of looking for them, we should be hiding from them. <hr /></blockquote> LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Come onnnn! A UFO comes cruising up to somebody standing in their yard and they just stand there and gawk at it. What are they? APES!? Doesn't anyone ever consider what that thing actually is?

It's a freakin space craft. Who knows what kind of electromagnetic fields are coming off that thing? The only reasonable response to the approach of a UFO is to run like hell.

hondo
01-12-2007, 11:12 AM
1968- Fairmont, WV. My girlfriend and I are watching a shooting star going across our panoramic vision.
Suddenly, it stops and goes the opposite direction.
Secret , experimental aircraft? Who knows? Unidentified.
1978- Lewis County, WV.-Rt. 79. Four huge discs hovering,
broad daylight.Several cars stopped on 79, people staring,
pointing. Then discs take off.
Wife &amp; I listen to 6o'clock news on WBOY TV.
Announcer saying that several people called in reporting
flying saucers in Lewis County. More at 11.
Eleven o'clock news- NOTHING!!!
Clarksburg papers the next day- NOTHING!!!
How's that for weird?

eg8r
01-12-2007, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Come onnnn! A UFO comes cruising up to somebody standing in their yard and they just stand there and gawk at it. What are they? APES!? Doesn't anyone ever consider what that thing actually is?

It's a freakin space craft. Who knows what kind of electromagnetic fields are coming off that thing? The only reasonable response to the approach of a UFO is to run like hell. <hr /></blockquote> I don't think it is the electromagnetic fields you need to worry about. I just have trouble running very fast with both my hands covering my rear. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~has trouble running fast period, however covering the rear makes it even tougher