PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed - Candidates for DCC additional titles

Cornerman
01-13-2007, 09:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As was mentioned a few months ago, the Derby City Classic will be naming the recipients of the titles for the top finishers in the following categories:

under 16,
under 21,
over 62,
over 70
female

--must play in all 3 events...

The problem is that with all of the entries involved, there may be players eligible for the above categories that haven't put enough information in their registration for the DCC team to consider them.

So, if any of you in internet land know of any players at the Derby City that may be eligible for any of the above categories and may not have realized there exist this year, please contact Greg Sullivan if you're still at the Derby City. If you're not at the Derby City, please send me a PM ASAP.

The awards will be announced before the Derby City Classic ends.

Fred

Nostroke
01-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey Fred

Anyone have the results on these?

Deeman3
01-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Fre,

It was really nice seeing and visiting with you. You need to quantify the stuff we worked on with Jerry B. as you compose things much better than me. I got a total of 7 hours of sleep in five days! Loved the action as usual but only came out with enough to buy a few pizzas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DeeMan

Cornerman
01-16-2007, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Hey Fred

Anyone have the results on these? <hr /></blockquote>Hey Dave!!! They actually did announce the names late Saturday night after the 9-ball finals. Of course, I can't recall any names, but most of the names weren't the sure locks everyone thought they'd be.

Fred

Cornerman
01-16-2007, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Fre,

It was really nice seeing and visiting with you.<hr /></blockquote> Back at you, D-man. Next time, please bring the Mrs.

[ QUOTE ]
You need to quantify the stuff we worked on with Jerry B. as you compose things much better than me. I got a total of 7 hours of sleep in five days! Loved the action as usual but only came out with enough to buy a few pizzas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>I need to relive everything Jerry showed us. I bought the DVD, but not everything was in there /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fred &lt;~~~ will need a couple of months to catch up on sleep

Deeman3
01-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Have a nice long nap. You were everywhere all week! Did you clone yourself and bring an extra Fred with you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take care, see you next time.

DeeMan