PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit

nAz
01-13-2007, 04:17 PM
"This is one of the weirdest animation that I have ever seen. It is very entertaining because you have no idea how the story is going to end. The animation delivers a strong message and it is easily deciphered after watching it."

very cool...

web page (http://www.xenvideo.com/2006/10/24/weird-animation-rabbit/)

S0Noma
01-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I agree that it is one of THE WEIRDEST videos I've ever seen. But about that "easily deciphered after watching it" part -

WTF, was it about? I'm lost.

nAz
01-14-2007, 03:08 AM
ahh i believe it is about the price you pay for being greedy, although im not % 100 sure.

dg-in-centralpa
01-14-2007, 09:58 AM
nAz,
"the price you pay for being greedy"
That was my thought as well.

DG

Sid_Vicious
01-14-2007, 10:38 AM
I see parallels to our mighty president, taking lives in ugly fashions, to gain his personal wealth and power. The flies and maggots(special interests and dishonest friends) are IMO much the same thing in my conception of today's power greeds. Do our soldiers get chopped in half for unselfish causes? Is the idol, and the ink depicted in this video possibly represent the almighty oil? Will the idol merely not turn on the king and queen and get what they wanted in the first place, his own consumption of "the good in the world?"

There are many parallels within this animated story to the overall mess we have now, be it right or left, but mainly each of us will either be open minded and see some of both political sides wrongness. I personally hone in on Bush, ignoring the environment to foster big business' profits, with very little regard for the future of this planets delicate, life sustaining elements. I personally see soldiers and other humans being chopped in half and allowed to draw flies, for GW & friends personal greed and wealth.

All in all the video depicts the poison of all human nature in taking personal wealth, but today...this weird clip hits me directly concerning this fool we call a president, elected for the people, by the people.

Is the idol BL? Is the idol Bush's greedy friends and other tools of generating personal wealth? Doesn't matter for what the outcome will be in the end, unless the idol really has a positive side and moves onto a smarter, more concerned human in the next chop and that human uses the ability to make diamonds for the good of all of his or her fellow humans.

The beginning showed a bubble of the guy and the girl seeing themselves as King and Queen. Need I say more???sid

Gayle in MD
01-15-2007, 01:43 PM
LOL, Martin, smile, nod, smile nod... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Martin, We're in trouble, someone made the mistake of telling Bush that most young Iranians like America....So, he's making more attack plans...and throwing out more threats. but, he hasn't made any mistakes, just the people at Abu Ghraib did, and well, he says he did say a few things like... "Wanted Dead and Alive" that he shouldn't, but he smiles and says, eyebrows frownining, with that ever-so-honest and earnest Christian expression of innocence, that was all, but hey, overall, he says, no other mistakes, no regrets, he just has to explain to the American People, yeah, that's the ticket, The President has to be a lot of things, Like an explainer, just more explaining, The Great Decider/Explainer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What a crock!! Rice was a crock last week, too! Lie after lie.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sid_Vicious
01-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Call me The decipherer!