PDA

View Full Version : Florida Joke

SpiderMan
01-15-2007, 09:50 AM
An elderly man in Florida had a large pond out back on his property. It had an orchard around it with orange and lemon trees.

One evening he walked down to check it out and pick some fruit, so he grabbed a five gallon bucket.

As he got close to the pond , he heard voices shouting and laughing.

On closer inspection, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of them shouted "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding up the bucket, he said, "I'm just here to feed the alligator."

SpiderMan

Chopstick
01-16-2007, 08:03 AM
That was me tht did that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And by the way, you mispeld Flarda. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

davenelson
02-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Could this be the same Spiderman I knew from the old Atheist chat board about 5 years ago?

SpiderMan
02-07-2007, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote davenelson:</font><hr> Could this be the same Spiderman I knew from the old Atheist chat board about 5 years ago? <hr /></blockquote>

That doesn't sound familiar. What's the "atheist chat board" about?

SpiderMan

Deeman3
02-07-2007, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote davenelson:</font><hr> Could this be the same Spiderman I knew from the old Atheist chat board about 5 years ago? <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Spiderman,

I think you may have made a mistake, he said it is the "Old Atheists Chat Board" who, by nature are a little more nervous than the "Young Atheists Chat Board". Shortky before my salvation I had participated briefly in the "Middle Aged Agnostic's with Soulmates" chat room. Very confusing out there in cyber space. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DeeMan

Chopstick
02-07-2007, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote davenelson:</font><hr> Could this be the same Spiderman I knew from the old Atheist chat board about 5 years ago? <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Spiderman,

I think you may have made a mistake, he said it is the "Old Atheists Chat Board" who, by nature are a little more nervous than the "Young Atheists Chat Board". Shortky before my salvation I had participated briefly in the "Middle Aged Agnostic's with Soulmates" chat room. Very confusing out there in cyber space. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, now that's funny.

There is a christian radio station here in Orlando at 88.6. A friend of mine went to a dinner party with some devout christians there. A guy comes up to him and says, you look like the kind of fellow that listenes to 88.6. He says, no I am the kind of guy who listens to 66.6!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif