PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for Pat Johnson

cueball1950
01-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I am asking everybody here to say a prayer for a local player. He is an older gentleman named Pat Johnson. pat is an old time player known by both Dick Leonard (####leonard) and myself. In his day pat was a good 14.1 player competing in alot of tournaments back then. I know that his high run is over 200 balls. A couple of years ago Pat got cancer and had it beat. His original cancer gone a new cancer has appeared in a different part of his body. He stopped in our local pool room a week or so ago to let everybody know what was going on and pat did not look to good. I honestly think that he came to say good bye to all of his friends. So please say a prayer for Pat tonight. I would really appreciate it because i am going to miss all the kidding we had together over the years..............mike

Deeman3
01-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Mike,

I'll add him to my prayers.

DeeMan

Gayle in MD
01-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Dear Mike,
I'm so sorry about your friend. I will be thinking of you.

Love,
Gayle

DickLeonard
01-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Cueball 1950 MIke it was just yesterday when Pat played in the Tourney at CueTyme, you were just a boy. Pat played pool at Frank Taberski's room in Schenectady, then run by Jimmy Chiara.

I will keep Pat in my prayers. I'll have to add Jimmy also God that is just a faded memory of days gone by, in the Age of old time Pool.####