PDA

View Full Version : AZ

thunderball
01-21-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm under the same user name there...I signed up a few days after I did here I think,but I still can't post or reply.Waitng for permission or activation is the message.

I tried the "contact us" button but got the same result.If anyone here could shoot a pm to a mod there and at least mention I'm ok that would be great.

Scott Lee
01-22-2007, 11:19 AM
The moderator is the same person for both forums. Send a PM to the webmaster here, and tell him the problem you're having on AzB. He'll probably be able to help you fix it.
It has nothing to do with whether or not you're "okay"! LOL

Scott Lee

thunderball
01-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Yes I know Scott /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif,I was laying down a little fun there myself.

I was hoping (assuming) that some users here also post there.If so (my account not with standing) they need to know there is a problem with the registration process.

They may want to know that I'd imagine....I would if I ran the site.

Scott Lee
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM
No worries mate! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just know that on occasion I've had the same problem as you, even after I had successfully registered, and made many posts. All of a sudden it wouldn't let me post...so I contacted Mike, and we got it fixed.

Scott Lee