PDA

View Full Version : CAPLOCKS

HALHOULE
01-27-2007, 12:13 AM
I JUST SAW POSTINGS WITH 13 CAPLOCKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE MINE. DID YOU PUNISH THOSE MISCREANTS. ?

heater451
01-27-2007, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE:</font><hr> I JUST SAW POSTINGS WITH 13 CAPLOCKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE MINE. DID YOU PUNISH THOSE MISCREANTS. ? <hr /></blockquote>13 black-ops teams of drunken midgets--um. . ."little people". . .have been dispatched to deal with the malefactors. After being captured, the perpetrators will be hung nude, upside-down, doused with itching powder, and beaten with rubber fish. Then, their CAPS LOCK keys will be pried from their keyboards, and their left pinky-fingers will be broken for good measure. Any attempts at circumventing the keyboard modification by holding a SHIFT key, will be prevented by the monitoring of highly trained, rage-infected monkeys, who will sit on their laps while at their computers. (On a side note, monkeys will forage the households for food, while the PC's are powered down.)

And, to make this thread pool related, each of the ops teams will be given a $50 Amex debit card, to apply towards a night of billiards. Alcohol will be the responsiblity of team members, but they will also receive a gift-certificate for Bennigans, should the fish-beating make them peckish.

P.S.--We are actively seeking little persons who have read "Miss Manners New Age Guide to Internet Forum Etiquette", and are interested in making the world a better place.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

=======================

Gayle in MD
01-28-2007, 07:06 AM
Hal,
I don't care how you post, as long as your post! Send me your new number! I've been trying to reach you!

Love,
Gayle

Brian in VA
01-28-2007, 10:18 AM
What Gayle said Hal! I've never called you and would like to.

Brian in VA