PDA

View Full Version : Meucci Stick

Dulcey68
01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
You guys were so helpful last time I posted a question on here, I thought, what the heck, I'll try it again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have a Meucci stick, but that's all I know about it. Where could I go to find this particular design, how old it is, etc.? I know it isn't vintage, it's probably not even ten years old. It's mostly black, w/ six points. And the points have these little pearl dots on them. There are diamonds at the bottom with pearly things on them too. Any guesses?

cueball1950
01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
is the signatue signed in script or is it done with block letters and says Meucci Original. At present from what i hear Meucci is having some quality control issues. I feel that the best way for you to get an answer to your question would be for you to post this question , with pictures, over on azbilliards. Just sign up over there if you are not a member and ask the same question with pictures. That would be the best advice i can give. Someone over there will have an answer for you i am sure............mike

hondo
01-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Does it just say Meucci on the buttcap? I have a 25
year old OL1, " The Diamond" that fits your description. But mine was only
a 4 point, I believe.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dulcey68:</font><hr> You guys were so helpful last time I posted a question on here, I thought, what the heck, I'll try it again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have a Meucci stick, but that's all I know about it. Where could I go to find this particular design, how old it is, etc.? I know it isn't vintage, it's probably not even ten years old. It's mostly black, w/ six points. And the points have these little pearl dots on them. There are diamonds at the bottom with pearly things on them too. Any guesses? <hr /></blockquote>

irunrax
01-31-2007, 09:30 AM
from your description it sounds like a 95-14. Are the large diamonds on the butt sleeve brownish in color, perhaps maple, with a smaller pearlized diamond inside it? Does it have smaller Meucci logo below a silver ring? If it does it is most likely a 95-14.