PDA

View Full Version : ann c is at it again

Bobbyrx
02-01-2007, 03:01 PM
web page (http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif hitting the nail on the head again

pooltchr
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
The top three reasons to like Ann Coulter
Number 3 - She's much better looking than Hillery

Number 2 - She calls 'em the way she see's 'em

And the number 1 reason to love her.....

She makes the liberal left even crazier than they already were!!!!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

hondo
02-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Amazing! All the dirty tricks Rove & co. have pulled
in the past 2 elections, Speed boat crew, etc., and
the Reps. are crying dirty pool.
Charley Brown: " Why is everbody always picking on me?"
That Charley Brown; he's a clown.
Plus I see Ann's back on the blow job.
LOL! That blow job has gotten more mileage than any
blow job in the history of man.
Kennedy probably got 5 blow jobs a day from 5 different
women, but nobody gave a hoot back then.
As Merle Haggard said, " It was back before Nixon
lied to us all on t.v."

Gayle in MD
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL, and never a wisper about Ike, Bush Sr., just to name a few repub pres. in the oval office, who had their women, and a whole list of republican representatives from the womanizer folder and the pedofile folder!

Who cares. Watching my government work, these last few weeks, has been so encouraging, nothing and no one could shake me off my cloud!

Things are finally looking up, and it is thanks to both some good Democrats, and good Republicans.

Sending that handfull of Republican nere' do wells to jail, or back home, has certainly been good for Capital Hill, and it's functionality, bi-partisanship and spirit. Watching the investigations and hearings, reading of the court proceedings, and seeing both Republicans, and Democrats, acknowledging this administration's many shady, dishonest and dangerous methods, AND failures, through very blunt and demanding insistance of Administration Officials, and candidates for important positions, and wiping out the recent the barriers to good oversight, and thorough communication, including more check and balances between the Intelligence Agencies, being restored to the original intendied level, has given me much hope for improvment.

There can be little wonder why the militant, hard headed supporters of all things liberal hating, are grabbing at straws, in the face of so much damaging testimony to the "Pond Scum" as Steve would say, which has polluted our country for the last six plus years.

AH, such a breath of clean American air flows through my spirit, my cup runneth over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in Md.