PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia Brown proving her psychic ability on Montel

S0Noma
02-02-2007, 03:57 PM
She strongly implies that a missing loved one is 'in water' and that's why they can't be found. Turns out the missing loved one died on 9/11 when the Trade Center collapsed. Non plussed psychic Sylvia claims that fire hoses might have been involved and THAT'S how the guy drowned (in the building as it was collapsing? Right, Syl.).

OMFG! Who is this charlatan?

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2814071

wolfdancer
02-02-2007, 09:05 PM
R, they had a "special" on Bay area Tv about her...all I remember before I switched channels, was her talking about the lost loved one of a woman on the show. Sylvia mentioned the long illness that killed him...turned out though, he had died in an auto accident.
Ms Brown is "physic" to Bay Area Corps.,she claims.....
Well Hitler also consulted physics.....

cushioncrawler
02-02-2007, 10:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> R, they had a "special" on Bay area Tv about her...all I remember before I switched channels, was her talking about the lost loved one of a woman on the show. Sylvia mentioned the long illness that killed him...turned out though, he had died in an auto accident.
Ms Brown is "physic" to Bay Area Corps.,she claims.....
Well Hitler also consulted physics..... <hr /></blockquote> Ahaaaaaa --- Woolfy, Woolfy, Woolfy -- u mentioned Hitler -- Godwin's Law iz herebye invoked, and this thread iz now ended. All correspondance to go to SONama. von Mac.

S0Noma
02-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Dang! I hate when that happens!

Gayle in MD
02-03-2007, 08:08 AM
And Nancy Reagan... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

S0Noma
02-03-2007, 09:11 AM
She's not been faring at all well lately.

'Psychic' Sylvia Brown blows big prediction (http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/columnists/franklinharris/070201.shtml)

dg-in-centralpa
02-03-2007, 12:12 PM
She also offered to help the Hornbeck's after the show for $700 per hour. The ploice were so enamered, that they left the area and began looking where Sylvia told them to look.

DG - she's a total idiot

S0Noma
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
She's right in there with Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell if you ask me. The principal difference is that she's making up stories about where to find dead and missing loved ones and they make up stories about how soon the 'end times' are going to get here.

Peas in a pod.

DickLeonard
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Gayle great minds thimk alike. That was my thought Nancy Reagan ran our Government with the help of her Astrologer, she didn't do to bad but Ronald got all the applause. Then I scrolled down and you posted the same. ####

Gayle in MD
02-03-2007, 06:53 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif GMTA /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We need a kiss icon!

love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Do either you or Dick know who's doing Dubya's charts?

Deeman3
02-05-2007, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Do either you or Dick know who's doing Dubya's charts? <hr /></blockquote>

Sylvia has predicted that the Democrats will regain the White House in 2008. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I plead the fifth!!
It's hard to avoid fulfilling the premise of Goodwin's law, just as it is hard to find someone, who is excluded from the "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" theory.
I should have known that you, one of only 13 people on the planet, that still believe O.J is innocent....would point that out....
Even Google is in on the act....type in Sylvia...and there on page #1......
"Sylvia Sidney stars as the naive American wife of a German spy......(A Woman Alone...Alferd Hitchcock)

wolfdancer
02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
"Capture" is an excellent word choice. I believe the White House has been held hostage these past six years by known criminals.
Just like in every household....you can let it go for awhile, but every so often you have to sweep out the trash.

Gayle in MD
02-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Darth Vadar...and Turd Blossom, aka, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove. However, few believe their predictions for Bush. They have a very low score on predictions, for one thing, 0 for 0 at present, and hardly anybody thinks that George Bush will ever be thought of as a visionary president, certainly no Truman style late accolades, more like 8 years of F ups by a chronic fibbing six year old that was loose in a China Shop.

Gayle in Md.

cushioncrawler
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I plead the fifth!! It's hard to avoid fulfilling the premise of Goodwin's law, just as it is hard to find someone, who is excluded from the "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" theory.
I should have known that you, one of only 13 people on the planet, that still believe O.J is innocent....would point that out....
Even Google is in on the act....type in Sylvia...and there on page #1......
"Sylvia Sidney stars as the naive American wife of a German spy......(A Woman Alone...Alferd Hitchcock) <hr /></blockquote> Woolfy -- I dont think that i found the Sylvia Sidney link to OJ -- iz there a doco or moovy coming out about OJ ??

Anyhow, the main thing about the 13 is -- who are the 13 -- if OJ is one of the 13, then that settles the issue, ie OJ is innocent. madMacGyver.

hondo
02-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Well, my wife has ESP. ( and I have ESPN).

sack316
02-09-2007, 07:01 PM
not many people know this about me, but I feel my friends here should...

it appears that I, too, have psychic abilities. I have proven it time and time again by having an insanely high success rate of picking winners of sports contests every time I watch ESPN classic. Unfortunately for some reason bookies refuse my wagers on said competitions. I guess somebody must have leaked news of my powers to them.

Sack

Deeman3
02-10-2007, 08:29 AM
LOL, you have the Gift, Sack. Sadly, Sylvia Brown could not find a badly wounded elephant in 6 feet of fresh snow. Anyone who wants to know their future send DeeMan $200 in cash and I'll predict your finanicial future as well as define your I.Q. and chances of finding true love....

DeeMan
Phychic to the poor....

Chopstick
02-10-2007, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> not many people know this about me, but I feel my friends here should...

it appears that I, too, have psychic abilities. I have proven it time and time again by having an insanely high success rate of picking winners of sports contests every time I watch ESPN classic. Unfortunately for some reason bookies refuse my wagers on said competitions. I guess somebody must have leaked news of my powers to them.

Sack <hr /></blockquote>

I once saw an add for a telepath club. It was $20 to join. I sent in my $20 and my application. I calle dthem up and asked if my application was accepted. They said yes, you're in. I said great, when do we meet. They said, we don't have to. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif