PDA

View Full Version : Escalating Troops, But Without Enough Equipment ??

Gayle in MD
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Gee, if we could only find the 360 Tons of hundred dollar bills that Bremer lost, you know, the ones that could be in the hands of terrorists? Or who knows where? If we could find all that money, maybe we could buy enough equipment for the troop escalation and impending slaughter, required by Bush's ego, and bull headed, idiotic stubborness.

gayle in Md.
Guess you escalate a war with the equipment you have, not the equipment you wish you had, if you're George
Bush, as long as it Ge3orge Bush who has to go.

pooltchr
02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
And just how many Democrats in Congress have I heard threaten to withold funding for the deployment??????

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
02-13-2007, 04:09 AM
I don't know, how many, Steve? More importantly, how many Republicans are will to send our people back into a slaughter? Without armour, without inserts to protect their brains when their vehicles are blown to smitherines? Back in, over and over, to be cut down on the same streets, with the same bombs, by the same nuts, with the same devastating consequences, over and over again, then shipped back home with no legs, blind, brain damaged, faces blown off, lives ruined, families devastated, and for what? So that Iraq will become a shining example of democracy? So bin Laden will stop planning? So Iran and North korea will be shaking in their shoes? Just give me one good dman reason why they should be there? How many lives are you willing to see destroyed, in the interest of George Bush's ego? How does this carnage protect us from terrorist attacks here? Or anywhere else in the world?

Experts all agree, the only reason al Qaeda is there, is because we're there, and al Qaeda is not in Baghdad. There is a civil war going on in Baghdad. Since when does our Constitution stand for pre-emptive war, torture, deception, or the occupation of countries that haven't attacked us? You can't address this slaughter without partisan comments. Frankly, I find that pretty disgusting. It isn't about politics, it's about our troops, and what George Bush is doing to them, and all for no good reason, and for no possible National gain.

Gayle in Md.