PDA

View Full Version : newbie

ant9204
02-12-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a pooltable that I bought about 5 months ago. It seems like here recently I have the itch to take my game to the next level. I practice about 2.5 hours per day but feel that I definately need some pointers. Where should I start besides the practicing.

Billy
02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ant9204:</font><hr> I have a pooltable that I bought about 5 months ago. It seems like here recently I have the itch to take my game to the next level. I practice about 2.5 hours per day but feel that I definately need some pointers. Where should I start besides the practicing. <hr /></blockquote>

you're in Dallas so a good start would be to talk with Randy G

his pool school is in Dallas

jmo

Rich R.
02-13-2007, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy:</font><hr> you're in Dallas so a good start would be to talk with Randy G

his pool school is in Dallas <hr /></blockquote>
This is great advise. The pool school ain't cheap, but it will help your game a lot.

dr_dave
02-13-2007, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ant9204:</font><hr> I have a pooltable that I bought about 5 months ago. It seems like here recently I have the itch to take my game to the next level. I practice about 2.5 hours per day but feel that I definately need some pointers. Where should I start besides the practicing.<hr /></blockquote>Lots of good advice on how to improve has been posted over the years. You can find some of the highlights here (http://www.engr.colostate.edu/~dga/pool/threads.html) under "advice."

Regards,
Dave