PDA

View Full Version : anywhere to play 3 cushion in Indianapolis?

hoodsiejr
02-13-2007, 09:22 AM
I travel to Indy quite frequently and have never found a place to play 3 cushion. I know Airport Billiards showed one table in the directories but the last time I was there it wasn't playable. I am willing to drive up to an hour from Indy to find a decent table, actually any 10x5 billiard table. I am surprised that Chicago has 30-40 heated tables and I can't find one in Indianapolis. Thanks for your help if you know of any place.

billiardshot
02-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Hoodsiejr,you might try asking some of the Billiard Suppliers in your area or Indianapolis if they sold or installed any Carom Tables and if they can tell you where. Also email USBilliardAssn Secretary/Treasurer[see other post] asking for players info in area you want to play or how many members in Indiana or other states.
I read somewhere Jeanette Lee have a carom table at her home, beside her pool table. Doesn't she live in Indianapolis!

irunrax
02-14-2007, 11:53 AM
I live in fort wayne and the only place i have played on one is at "Brass Eagle Billiards" in Bristol, IN. Here in fort wayne their is a nice 5'X 10' snooker table at "Break n Run", they also have the only two quality 9' foot tables in town. This is a bar box town. I have heard of a place in southern michigan that has a heated billiard table, but not sure where.