PDA

View Full Version : Jails Full of Corrupt Republicans? More To Come

Gayle in MD
02-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Ex-CIA official, defense contractor indicted in Cunningham probe
SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- The CIA's former third-ranking official and a California defense contractor have been indicted on corruption charges in the same bribery probe that sent former congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham to prison, federal prosecutors announced Tuesday.

Kyle "Dusty" Foggo quit his post as the CIA's executive director in May 2006 after prosecutors began looking into his ties with a longtime friend, Brent Wilkes. Tuesday, prosecutors alleged that Foggo -- in exchange for vacations on private jets, expensive meals and a promise of future employment -- pressured subordinates to award water and procurement services contracts to Wilkes and his company, ADCS Inc.

www.CNN.com (http://www.CNN.com)

I don't suppose there is any interest in these corrupt "Dinning, Job and Jet Secret Republican Corruption Deals" or the likely waste of taxpayers money through corrupt Republican War Profiteering, from the resident rightwingnuts? How many Republicans have been jailed during this administration, does this one make, anyway?

Gayle in Md....Can't keep up with all the Republican Corruption! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooltchr
02-14-2007, 05:24 AM
Thank you for this post. I never realized that corruption was limited to Republicans. It's a good think we don't allow profiling in this country. All the republicans would be in jail, and the dems would be free to promote their liberal agenda without all that nasty interference from conservatives.
Just for the heck of it, why don't you do a little research to see how many corrupt dems are in jail?
Fair and Balanced?????
Steve

Gayle in MD
02-14-2007, 05:35 AM
Believe me, the list of Republican indictments for this administration is a record breaking list. The waste of taxpayers money since Bush, and his fellow republicans is far greater than ever before, and the debt this man will leave in his wake, along with his unprecedented incompetence, is far beyond anything we've ever seen, not to mention the redistribution of wealth upwards. One third of the cost of this war, has been lost through corruption and incompetence, which Republicans refused to investigate for years. Trying to justify the failures, and un-necessary loss of life, limb, treasure, credibility and reputation, is a lost cause. Only the blindest of the blind, could argue differently.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
02-14-2007, 08:34 AM
It is a revolving door and Gayle's memory is failing her. You see, the reason the jails are full of only corrupt Republicans is because Clinton freed all the corrupt dems when he left office. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

eg8r
02-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I am sure you will dutifully update your list as the indictments are dropped.

eg8r

wolfdancer
02-14-2007, 09:10 AM
I don't think bribery and it's associated corruption, is an equal opportunity crime. The party in power gets first crack at the $$$.
I don't see why any comments concerning the record levels of corruption that is being revealed about this moral majority, Christian, Conservative, party....has to be balanced by researching for corruption within the Democratic party.
Actually that should be your job, if you want to take issue with what Gayle wrote.
Gayle is citing facts about Republican corruption...hard to challenge the truth.....here's my supposition about another topic,which you can challenge:
it ain't the sons of liberals that are shooting up schools and malls. It's the ones raised in a family that teaches hate and intolerance for others

pooltchr
02-14-2007, 11:27 AM
The title of the post indicates that the jails are full of corrupt republicans. That would lead one to believe that there isn't any room for anyone else. Although, as Ed pointed out, the big master liberal pardoned all of his friends before he left office. If they were so clean, why would they need a presidential pardon??????

As for your other point, would you provide some research to support your theory that all the kids shooting up schools and such come from a conservative family. I'm sure you have some facts to back up this comment.
Thanks
Steve

S0Noma
02-14-2007, 11:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> If they were so clean, why would they need a presidential pardon??????

Steve <hr /></blockquote>

That's the exact same thing I was wondering when Ford pardoned Nixon.

Presidential pardons certainly do seem to have a lot of abuse potential.

wolfdancer
02-14-2007, 12:44 PM
"if they were so clean, why would they need a presidential pardon??????"
I was wondering the same thing about GWB's peremptory Presidential Pardon???
As I tried to say before....it's the party in power that gets to "bite the apple"...and if you want to overlook the current crimes, and write them off because the Dems have "sinned" when they had the helm....well, I admire your party loyalty, and question your judgment.
A supposition is just that....if I had facts it would be a truism.
supposition - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
I just note that none of my "liberal" friends have guns in the house, whereas
all my right wing friends do....(my ex-Marine buddy even has an M1 Carbine).
Liberals also don't preach at home about how the other side is trying to steal their $$, etc (course we ain't got any for you guys to steal, after paying for your war, but that's a different story)
I'd guess that it's mostly a weapon from home that is used in these rage killings....ergo....

eg8r
02-14-2007, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and if you want to overlook the current crimes, and write them off because the Dems have "sinned" when they had the helm....well, I admire your party loyalty, and question your judgment.
<hr /></blockquote> Sounds like the same thing we are saying (substitute crimes with spending and Dems with Cons) to the resident libs who back Pelosi with reckless abandon.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
The sad part is that the Republicans who should be jailed more than any others, are George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Condoleeza Rice. They are the ones who sent one hundred and forty thousand American Troops into harms way without armoured vehicles, vests, helmet inserts, and refused to send in the troops levels recommended by the General with the most experience in the Middle East to provide for their safety, and the predicted violent aftermath. Not until the Generals all said, TO A MAN, that it was too late to send more troops, that it was a civil war, dire and degrading, that only diplomacy could settle the violence, and sending more would only increase the violence, and fail to press Iraqis to fight for their own peace, did GEORGE BUSH decide to send in more troops. The dead American troops, missing legs, arms, eyes and brains, are gone forever, but that's not enough human misery to satisfy him, he wants more to die in the interest of his legacy. George Bush is the worst criminal in this country, but the small minded, the state of denial right, only show their concern over what size jet Nancy Pelosi uses to fly home.

Now that more troops, will only make matters worse, cause more death and destruction, George Bush axed all the Generals who were beginning to tell the truth, and got some new Generals to agree to continue to support his insanity. Therefore, our boys and girls will be shoved back without enough training, without proper battle equipment, without a place to lay their heads to rest in safety, and the criminal in the White House chuckles over everyone else's dim witted failure to grasp his non strategy, strategy, his same ol same ol violent way forward. He does the same thing over and over, more and more troops are killed and maimed, and then he simply gives the whole thing a new name, The New Way Forward, and does it all again, in the same unprepared, illogical, idiotic way, while the right wingnuts try to explain to us how Clinton's lie about his sex life is just as bad, and how important it is, after Bush has wasted billions and billions, lied us into an un-necessary war, without a single apology for his deceit and incompetence, and complete lack of reasonable judgement, which has cost the lives of over three thousand one hundred American troops, how GD important it is which jet Pelosi uses!

Complete insanity! Totally out of touch. Complete denial, and unbeleivably unpatriotic and unsupportive of our troops.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
02-14-2007, 01:06 PM
GFYSAH!

Gayle in MD
02-14-2007, 01:31 PM
BWA HA HA HA...Scalia's daughter was arrested for drunk driving, and with three kids in the car! Wow, they're dropping faster than we can keep up!

www.CNN.com (http://www.CNN.com)

WHEATON, Illinois (AP) -- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's daughter was arrested this week and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and child endangerment, officials said Wednesday.

Ann S. Banaszewski, 45, of Wheaton, was arrested Monday evening while driving away from a fast-food restaurant in the suburb 20 miles west of Chicago, police said.

Three children were inside Banaszewski's van when someone called police to report a suspected intoxicated driver, said Deputy Chief Tom Meloni.

Meloni would not release Banaszewski's blood-alcohol level. He also declined to give the children's ages or say whether Banaszewski had a previous record.

Note, there is really nothing funny about anyone driving drunk with three kids in the car, but it's funny that I got an alert on this news while reading your post! LMAO!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
02-14-2007, 01:45 PM
I find this sudden concern over a politician wasting taxpayer's money, interesting...after 6 years of total financial ineptness (Katrina, for example, or that "bridge over the river Kwai")...in the meantime GWB is now spending your great, or great, great, grandson's future earnings on this unmanageable "blank check, no bids, just tack your 35% onto the bill" war.

pooltchr
02-14-2007, 07:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> GFYSAH! <hr /></blockquote>

Ed, I think Gayle is inviting you to perform a sexual act without the assistance of a partner, and then comparing you to a specific part of the anatomy located in the rear portion of humans. Sounds kinda kinky to me!!! That is the kind of response usually used when common sense or a more thoughtful answer isn't available. I think she has just started cutting and pasting from her own posts and putting the same thing up on every thread. Hopefully, the dems will provide her with some more talking points so we can get some variety in her tirades.
Steve

eg8r
02-14-2007, 07:16 PM
What does it take to crack throught a libs thick skull. Hello, wake up. How many times do we need to say we agree with you that W has a huge spending problem. Is your head so deep in the sand that you cannot even accept the fact that we agree on this? Dang, and you people are supposed to be the "smart" party, I just wish you act like it once in a while. After 6 six years of acting like whining children at least now maybe you can recognize when someone agrees with you.

eg8r

eg8r
02-14-2007, 07:18 PM
When your head pops, please make sure the webcam is on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

eg8r
02-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah, can you believe it. And they brag about being the smarter party. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Why would someone suggest something like that to a Conservative, is it not obvious that I would not be interested? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
02-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I know. Since conservatives only know the missionary position, I'm not even sure how one would go about taking Gayle's advice. Maybe she will post some pictures that even we ignorant conservatives could understand. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve