PDA

View Full Version : Poor George Can't Relate, From Big Beautiful W.H.

Gayle in MD
02-15-2007, 06:55 AM
When asked in his press conference if there was a civil war in Iraq, he answered it's too hard for him to know, "Living in this big beautiful White House."

He'll do anything to avoid acknowledging that our troops are dying in the middle of a civil war, which has absolutely nothing to do with us, or terrorism.

If his lips are moving, he's lying.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
02-15-2007, 11:10 AM
I hope he was "kidding". i watched a few clips of GW on Keith's show last night.....and think GW is auditioning for an SNL spot.
If he's not sure....I guess it's because of the conflicting reports from ABC/NBC,etc....and Fox News?
Maybe GW should send some trusted people over there to check it out.....but who can he trust lately...everybody is turning against him?

wolfdancer
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey, .........maybe GW could hire Slyvia Brown to clue him in on Iraq.
I wonder though, is the staff just showing him war footage from "Desert Storm" and when he hears the glowing reports there about that war and George Bush....believes it is current news?

Gayle in MD
02-15-2007, 12:09 PM
I heard the Republicans were fit to be tied over his comments....poor George, he was born with a silver foot in my mouth!

"My biggest problem is convincing the American People that Iraq is part of the war on terror."

yeah, right, if we win in Iraq, there won't be anyplace else in the world where terrorists can get together and plot! If we don't win there, all fourteen hundred of the terrorists in Iraq, are going to jump in their hellicopters, and follow our troops home. The man is an idiot! He knows damn well that whole scenario is a joke!

Iraq will be in kaos regardless of whether we stay or leave. He's just gone over there and stirred it up, killed hundreds of thousands, and now he's got to figure out a way to stay there long enough to get that oil he went after.

Gayle in Md.
wondering how many of our troops have been killed with the weapons provided to Saddam, that Rumsfeld didn't bother to keep secure, by Reagan and Bush Sr.!